Data Scientist - Computer Vision (Risk Management)
Engineering – Big Data /
Full-time Onsite or Remote
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Data driven based business is the core in helping to use cloud native platform to serve tens of millions of crypto-currency users. Engineers and Data Scientists across the company use the data platform to do interesting and impactful analysis for continuous innovations.
As a data scientist, you will have the opportunity to leverage rich data (PB-level scalability) and state-of-art machine learning infrastructure to develop data products which are used by our tens of millions of crypto-currency users.
You will collaborate with a strong team of engineers, data analysts, business operation and product/marketing managers to define and build solutions, features, algorithms and products based off our rich data and cutting-edge machine learning technology.
- Develop CV/ML models and algorithms for solving KYC and other general image tasks
- Conduct cutting-edge research for improving performance and efficiency of current solutions
- Collaborate with backend engineer, strategist, and reviewer to build up the whole service pipeline
- B.E/M.E in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, or a related areas
- Experience and exposure on Advanced Computer Vision, Image recognition, retrieval, detection, synthesis, OCR and etc.
- Solid experiences in Python and SQL
- Self-driven, innovative, collaborative, with good communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of KYC process is a plus
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire