Marketing – Marketing /
Full-time Onsite or Remote
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Binance is looking for a creative, analytical and driven marketeer with brand marketing experience to drive our Brand Marketing strategies globally.
You will support, manage and execute Binance’s brand marketing strategy from end-to-end. You will be responsible for building brand awareness via numerous channels including but not limited to TV, OOH, social, digital, email, guerilla, and partnerships. You will work closely with key cross-functional groups, internal and external creative agencies, social team, media team, analytics team, regulatory and legal team, product marketing, product development (NFT, Fiat, Pay, Card, etc.), at both the local and global level.
You will work closely with and coordinate other marketing teams to communicate Binance’s vision to audiences - new and existing, continually improve our brand sentiment and fortify our brand image as the world’s no1 Web3 infrastructure provider.
UK/ Europe or US timezone preferred.
- Plan and drive multi-channel brand marketing strategy from end to end, including channels including but not limited to social media, email marketing, community outreach, strategic partnerships, brand collaborations, PR and 360 campaigns to drive awareness and improve brand sentiment
- Support and coordinate a talented team of creatives to execute against goals to measure results
- Build upon and optimize the team structure and for improvements in governance, efficiency, and cross-team collaboration
- Partner with cross-functional teams such as Growth Marketing, Product, and Operations to ensure cross-functional alignment and a streamlined customer experience
- Plan and measure performance KPIs to identify trends, revenue drivers and opportunities and present findings to the leadership team
- Stay up-to-date on competitive landscape and market trends while continuing to innovate storytelling and brand identity
- 4+ years of industry experience, with at least 2 years of B2C brand marketing experience
- A passion for the industry with a keen understanding of the current landscape and an interest in pushing the boundaries on how Web3 technologies will create utility and value for our users
- Obsessed with brands, pop culture, and design
- Media savvy with a pulse on what the next big thing will be
- An autonomous, quick learner who THRIVES in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- A demonstrated track record of leadership, both working cross-functionally with internal partners and managing your own team
- Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure
- Excellent communication skills with interest in learning about and working with people of many cultures
- Extremely detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- A start-up mentality - not afraid to test out new ideas, roll up your sleeves to get stuff done
- Has strong moral compass who treats others with respect and dignity
- Flexibility to work across MANY time zones, like Singapore and Europe
- Must be fluent in English, bonus points if you speak Mandarin
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire