Integration QA & Test Engineer (Mid to Senior)
Engineering – QA /
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Binance is looking for an experienced QA Engineer (mid to senior level) to drive and support Integration Testing of our high-performance backend software stack.
This entails the full life cycle of testing from designing tests to capture changes, developing these into scripts and confirming execution, collating these into the integration framework, and ongoing improvement to the framework to improve automation.
NOTE: this is a full-time position in one of our locations in Asia.
- Preparation of integration test scenarios for unreleased features and changes
- Hands-on investigation and confirmation of test scenarios
- Development of scripted python tests for integration test scenarios
- Identification and prioritization of deficiencies in existing integration test scripts and implementing improvements
- Maintenance of integration test environment and test artifacts
- Enhancement of existing integration framework to support improved automation and reporting
- 3-6+ years of backend QA engineering experience
- Full cycle testing from designing manual tests, developing scripts and execution
- Strong experience with UNIX/Linux
- Scripting ability using Python, Bash
- Experience testing backend services such as APIs, Databases, distributed services (non-monolithic)
- Enjoys breaking things and solving problems - not just able to find out the 'what', but also the 'why'
- Clear, logical communicator in English
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire