Customer Support Specialist (English & Japanese language)
Customer Support – Customer Experience /
Full-time Onsite or Remote
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Binance is looking for customer service specialist who will be responsible for connecting and attending to our world class exchange platform with our international users needs.
NOTE: this role could be based in other cities (available for those with relevant work/ residency visa)
- Handle back office tickets, and provide online chat enquiries and email replies services to customers.
- Handle customer enquiries, complaints, advices and suggestions via email or online chat tools.
- Support other business units with customer liaison, accurately document customer requests and advices, and provide feedback in the form of documentation.
- Handle customer requests, any special cases or ad hoc tasks.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Native or fluent written English and Japanese language is required.
- Ability to work in both a team environment and autonomously
- Demonstrate high degree of honesty, integrity and confidentiality with a strong sense of responsibility and team work spirit.
- Strong passion to provide support to customers.
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire