Senior QA Engineer (Exploratory Testing)
Engineering – QA /
Please note, all positions at Binance require relevant experience. Applications without required experience will not be considered.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money for people around the world.
Are you looking to be a part of one of the most influential companies in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Binance is looking for an experienced QA Engineer (mid to senior level) to support testing of our high-performance backend software stack.
This entails the full life cycle of testing from designing tests to identify and understand issues, developing them into scripts and executing them for future iterations.
NOTE: this is a full-time position in one of our locations in Asia, not necessarily Singapore.
- Hands-on manual investigation and reproduction of functional backend software issues
- Root cause analysis of existing test script failures
- Identification of current test script deficiencies and candidates for additional scripted coverage
- Investigatory testing of unreleased features including defining requirements, behavior and impact
- Documentation and design of candidate test scenarios for the above
- 3~5 years+ of backend QA engineering experience
- Full cycle testing from designing manual tests, developing scripts and execution
- Strong experience with UNIX/Linux
- Scripting ability using Python, Bash
- Experience testing backend services such as APIs, Databases, distributed services (non-monolithic)
- Enjoys breaking things and solving problems - not just able to find out the 'what', but also the 'why'
- Clear, logical communicator in English
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire