Corporate Compliance Analyst EU
Legal & Compliance – Compliance /
Full-time Onsite or Remote
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
In very little time, Binance has become the no. 1 global crypto-currency exchange in the world.
Are you looking to be a part of one of the most influential companies in the blockchain industry and contribute to the cryptocurrency revolution that is changing the world?
We are seeking a corporate onboarding analyst to support our expansion into all global frontiers and provide support on compliance operations, remotely.
- Manage personal workload and priority items and ensure timely escalation of key risks/issues to management;
- Handle, review and verify all applications for client on-boarding within available SLAs;
- Work closely with the Front Office and the Relationship Partner Teams and direct with clients as required, to obtain all necessary supporting evidence to fulfil your KYC due diligence;
- Proficiency in compliance applications and programmes such as Refinitiv World-Check, Jumio, etc.;
- Work closely with checker to ensure an effective 2 eye 4 eye customer due diligence process;
- Liaise regularly with the business to conduct workload planning, review status of key renewals and prioritize open requests;
- Good proficiency in conducting risk assessments, periodic/trigger reviews and enhanced due diligence;
- Monitoring and documentation of unusual activity or AML flags;
- Participate in internal and external training programs related to AML/ CFT and other subjects that may form part of the day to day work requirements;
- Any general administration and ancillary activities as may be required and related to the above functions in accordance with the business requirements of the Company.
- At least 2-3 years’ directly related experience in a corporate onboarding role with substantial knowledge of relevant rules and regulations and the day-to-day compliance affairs.
- Knowledge of multiple client types (E.g: Non-Operating/Asset Holding Companies, Governments, Organizations)
- Possesses strong time management, organizational, relationship building skills
- An undergraduate degree is required
- Demonstrated ability to write effectively
- Adaptable to work in an evolving and changeable environment
- Good knowledge on provisions of local laws, directives, regulations and otherwise standards applicable to subject persons and knowledge of upcoming regulation of virtual currency policies is a strong plus
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire