Full-stack Developers (NodeJS)
UAE, Dubai /
Engineering – Frontend /
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Designing and implementing customer-facing UI and back-end services for various business processes.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code to develop high-performance, scalable and secure applications.
- Keeping actively monitoring the stability of the overall system to ensure optimal performance of databases and other server resources.
- Building libraries and frameworks that support complex web applications, speed up development efficiency, and improve code quality.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer/information science/engineering or equivalent industry experience.
- 4+ years of practical production experience as a NodeJS developer.
- Strong knowledge of server-side NodeJS development.
- Proven trackable record of delivering projects with high-quality UI and Experience with modern front-end UI technologies, such as React (preferred) / Vue / Angular, styled system, Webpack, etc.
- Self-organized and of good time management skills.
- Your active Github/NPM portfolio
- Have read the source code of at least one or two famous front-end libraries.
- Knowledge of TypeScript
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.