Protocol Specialist - Binance Labs
Business Development – Business Development /
Full-time Onsite or Remote
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
As part of our continued growth and expansion, Binance is looking for an experienced Protocol Specialist to join our Binance Labs team:
- Go through infrastructure and product design logic to determine feasibility and logical product flow.
- Responsible for analyzing and auditing project source codes, with an understanding of innovation trends & best practices.
- Conduct security research and vulnerability mining on blockchain public chain and application layer.
- Uncover unknown security vulnerabilities and code flaws in programs, validate vulnerabilities, and prepare security hardening reports.
- 2-3 years of experience in blockchain development and familiar with blockchain fundamentals.
- Familiar with common blockchain development frameworks, (smart contracts, Web3, dApps etc.).
- Familiar with core programming languages such as Golang/Rust/Solidity/JavaUnderstanding of mainstream blockchain theory or and Layer 1/2 technologies such as Ethereum, Bitcoin, Binance Smart Chain, etc.
- Experience in static code analysis, reverse engineering experience is a plus.
- Clear thinking, excellent analytical and problem solving skills, good learning ability and teamwork spirit.
- Interested in the field of finance and M&A
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire