Product Management /
At BioAgilytix, we are passionate about premier science and the impact it has on our world. Our team of highly experienced scientists and professionals deliver tailored services for supporting new medicine breakthroughs with best-in-class bioanalytical services. We are tirelessly committed to our customers by being solution-oriented and deadline-driven. . . and we are growing. Our culture is fast-paced, fun and never boring. Because we work across numerous clients and drug modalities, your career can develop rapidly. You’ll gain experience with a variety of challenges all while you enable life-changing, life-saving therapeutics to the patients who need them.
We are looking for a results-driven Product Manager with experience working in CRO, Pharmaceutical and/or Biotech industry.
- Accountable for the product lifecycle management (PLM) and commercial success of services within BioAgilytix’s global product portfolio
- Provide product management leadership from ideation through commercialization by developing and executing short- and long-term product strategies.
- Guide fiscal planning for future positioning, growth, and evolution of product platforms. This includes identifying, establishing, and managing strategic relationships with customers, licensing groups, OEM suppliers, and key opinion leaders.
- Develop portfolio roadmaps with priority ranking of new services to recommend strategic investment for short-term revenue generation and long-term profitability.
- Develop product roadmaps with a priority ranking of new product features and functionalities to recommend investments to drive growth.
- Serve as the leader of a cross-functional team, leading voice of customer research, product definitions, product features, performance requirements and tradeoffs, product value proposition, and business cases. Translate this output for future directions to provide leadership with objectives for technology development and business development efforts.
- Develops and implements the product strategy from ideation to commercialization based on market research, competitive intelligence, industry trends, voice of customer (VOC) programs, and inputs from Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) to drive future development and long-term growth
- Defines and ensures the design, features, specifications, and positioning of both the launched and in-development products to align with market requirements and consistent with business line’s strategy.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members and business leads to ensure delivery of new products and leverage existing ones
- Identifies and communicates technical data requirements to assay development teams, for supporting documentation including user manuals, application notes, technical briefs, etc.
- Generates customer-facing portfolio and data presentations
- Generates internal field teams training presentations and selling tools for their portfolio.
- Actively support the global and regional selling efforts of commercialized products, including close collaboration with the technical support, sales, and market development teams
- Collaborates with Marketing to provide core positioning and messaging that supports the campaign development based on the market requirements, customer needs, and competitive differentiation
- Continually monitors market dynamics, industry trends and competitive landscape to deliver quarterly analysis to business leadership
- Maintains close interaction with the sales organizations through training and active participation in the sales process, including customer visits, on-site or remote presentations, etc.
Minimum Preferred Qualifications: Skills
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in Product Management role with ownership and accountability of product line/s in a life sciences company
- An understanding of the drug discovery and development process, market requirements and customer needs
- Ability to conduct a win/loss analysis, a white space analysis and market segmentation.
- Requires strong and efficient organizational skills to multitask effectively.
- Individual initiative, strategic and creative thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Prior experience working with cross-functional teams is a must
- Strong communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
Minimum Preferred Qualifications: Education/Experieince
- Degree in biology, biochemistry, or related discipline. MBA strongly preferred.
- Requires a minimum of 4 years of related industry experience with a bachelor’s degree; 2 years of related industry experience with a M.Sc., MBA or PhD.
- This position does not have supervisory responsibilities or direct report responsibilities.
- Infrequent supervision and instructions
- Frequently exercises discretionary authority
- Home/office environment
- Routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and filing cabinets.
Physical Demands (examples)
- Ability to work in an upright and /or stationary position for up to 8 hours per day
- Repetitive hand movement of both hands with the ability to make fast, simple, repeated movements of the fingers, hands, and wrists to operate lab and office equipment
- Frequent mobility needed
- Occasional crouching or stooping, with frequent bending and twisting of upper body and neck
- Ability to access and use a variety of computer software.
- Ability to communicate information and ideas so others will understand, with the ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences
- Frequently interacts with others to obtain or relate information to diverse groups
- Requires multiple periods of intense concentration
- Performs a wide range of variable tasks as dictated by variable demands and changing conditions with little predictability as to the occurrence
- Ability to perform under stress and multi-task
- Regular and consistent attendance
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
- This is a full-time remote position, preferably on central time or east coast time
- Some flexibility in hours is allowed, but the employee must be available during the “core” work hours as published in the BioAgilytix Employee Handbook
- Occasional weekend, holiday, and evening work required
Applicants must be authorized to work for ANY employer in the U.S. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of any employment Visa at this time.
BENEFITS AND OTHER PERKS
Medical Insurance (HDHP with HSA; PPO), Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Flexible Spending Account (medical; dependent care), Short Term Disability | Long Term Disability Life Insurance, Paid Time Off (4 weeks per year), Parental Leave, Paid Holidays (10 scheduled; 3 floating), 401k with Employer Match, Employee Referral Program
COMMITMENT TO EQUAL OPPORTUNITY
BioAgilytix provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, service in the military, or any other group protected by federal, state, or local law.