Head of Customer Support
New York /
We are looking for someone who can spearhead a vision for our customer service team. This role is responsible for delivering a stellar customer experience, continuous improvement and delivery of customer service, and implementing a process that enables long-term customer satisfaction. This position will report to the Biobot’s President and will work alongside the business development and marketing teams. This person must be able to work with scientific customers, not afraid to take action, and drive to lead a scaling team.
- Stand up our customer success tech stack and develop our customer service processes.
- Establish a set of KPIs and performance goals which measures response rate speed and quality to customers and measures client satisfaction.
- Act as the voice of the customer to senior management.
- Create and foster a community for our customers via forums, newsletters, or other that enables increased engagement.
- Support new customer sign ups via participating in business development, marketing, and sales activities.
- Ensure customer retention by anticipating and responding to customer needs.
- Service public and private sector customers and recognize the different requirements for each.
- A doer. You want to step in and ensure every customer needs are addressed by the end of each day.
- Nimble. You want to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented startup environment.
- A leader. You will be relied upon on day one to build a customer success process that will serve hundreds clients.
- Purpose driven. You want to work in a mission-driven company that is helping the world through groundbreaking science.
- A listener. You listen, ask questions and get to the heart of the challenges our customers and team confront.
You have experience in
- +5 years in relationship management and must be comfortable working with a scientific product (sewage testing)
- Advanced knowledge of Zendesk or another customer relationship management tool
- Have created advanced scripts to automate components of customer communication
- Basic understanding how to use Customer Insights and Root Cause Analytics to identify improvements
- Ability to establish and improve upon customer satisfaction metrics
- Desire to work in an early stage startup environment
- Competitive salary & stock options.
- Flexible time-off policy.
- Healthcare coverage. Medical, dental, & vision.
- Team offsite retreats.
About Biobot Analytics
Our mission is to transform wastewater infrastructure into public health observatories.
Biobot Analytics is a wastewater epidemiology company and uses technology developed at MIT to measure human health in sewage (based on what is excreted in urine and stool) to understand population health in cities. We first launched an opioid product to support government and public health officials in responding to the opioid epidemic, and have recently launched a Covid19 product to estimate the scope of the outbreak in communities. We are operating in almost 400 communities across 42 states, and generating Covid19 case estimates for over 10% of the U.S. population.
Inspired by the potential of wastewater epidemiology, we the first company in the world to bring wastewater epidemiology to market. We are VC backed by top investors including The Engine, DCVC, Y Combinator and Homebrew.
Battling the drug epidemic and now the Covid19 outbreak is just the beginning - we’re transforming sewage into a data asset and building a public health database. Eventually, Biobot will be an early warning system for disease, a map of nutrition disparities, and more. Headquartered in the Boston area with an office in NYC, we aim to create the bedrock of human health infrastructure and smart cities in countries across all six continents.