Cambridge, MA /
We are looking for a seasoned Executive Assistant to support our CEO. The ideal candidate for this role is a self-motivated individual with excellent problem solving and judgment skills. This person should also have strong communication skills and be excited about working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Manage the CEO’s calendar with clients and teammates across time zones globally
- Schedule calls, in-person meetings and manage inbound requests, keeping track of ongoing requests, meetings, and upcoming events
- Manage and protect the CEO's time and calendar with an understanding of what should be prioritized
- Developing an understanding and familiarity of clients and business relationships so as to manage requests accordingly
- Assist with press and media engagements coordinating with our PR firm and others to ensure prep calls, bio/headshot, and ad hoc needs are taken care of
- Assist with Biobot’s recruiting efforts, including arranging candidate interviews to meet the organizational needs of the business
- Proactively build and document processes around the CEO's preferences
- Manage miscellaneous tasks, projects, requests, and events as they arise
- As needed, book light travel (Flight, Hotel and Ground Transportation) and manage itineraries
- Ensure the coordination of special events and activities (business celebrations, employee meetings and communications).
- Maintain office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
About Biobot Analytics
Our mission is to transform wastewater infrastructure into public health observatories.
Named as one of Fast Company’s most innovative companies in the world in 2021, Biobot Analytics is a wastewater epidemiology company and uses technology developed at MIT to measure sewage to better understand population health in cities. We first launched an opioid product to support government and public health officials in responding to the opioid epidemic, and in 2020 launched a Covid19 product to estimate the scope of the outbreak in communities. We are operating in almost 500 communities across 43 states, and generating Covid19 case estimates for over 13% of the U.S. population.
Inspired by the potential of wastewater epidemiology, we are the first company in the world to bring wastewater epidemiology to market. We are VC backed by top investors including The Engine, DCVC, Y Combinator and Homebrew.
Battling the drug epidemic and now the Covid19 outbreak is just the beginning - we’re transforming sewage into a data asset and building a public health database. Eventually, Biobot will be an early warning system for disease, a map of nutrition disparities, and more. Headquartered in the Boston area with an office in NYC, we aim to create the bedrock of human health infrastructure and smart cities in countries across all six continents.