Software Project Manager
Boston or New York /
We are looking for an experienced Software Program Manager to join the Biobot team to assist with the delivery of our growing set of Product and Data Engineering initiatives. In this role you will work cross functionally with company colleagues and outsourced partners to orchestrate the development and launch of our technology platform.
As a Software Program manager, you will:
* Own the schedules, deliverables and any associated dependencies for Biobot’s Product and Data Engineering initiatives
* Lead regular (team) standups, organize the team focus along defined priorities.
Create, manage and drive schedule performance to ensure a high quality, on-time delivery.
Consider the big picture and ensure we are able to navigate the various phases of R&D and commercialization
Build and lead the relationship with our external development partners to ensure schedules, quality and any delivery related issues are mitigated
Engage with other internal stakeholders to ensure Product / Data dependencies and deliverables are adequately supporting internal needs
Define and implement operational KPIs associated with delivery, returns and refurbishment programs
- BS in Engineering degree6 - 8 years industry experience or equivalent
- Experience in a Program Management role, with hands-on experience in tools such as Atlassian JIRA/Wiki, Microsoft Project, Wrike or other resource and project planning tools
- Entire software development lifecycle experience, from ideation to launch
- Experience implementing quality processes for software maintenance and on-going support