Redwood City , CA /
Project Management /
Full Time Employee (FTE)
We are seeking a Project Manager to join our growing team, to work on-site at an exciting biotech in Redwood City. The Project Manager will be responsible for providing project management support on clinical development project teams, developing and maintaining project schedules and tracking activities and milestones. A successful Project Manager will apply PM tools and methodologies to facilitate alignment with key project stakeholders and ensure communication across project teams.
- Responsible for planning and executing projects in accordance with clinical development strategy.
- Planning and tracking progress of timelines and defined milestones.
- Identify and manage risks across the project; escalate whenever appropriate.
- Schedule regular team meetings, draft and distribute meeting agendas, meeting minutes, action items and progress reports to key stakeholders.
- Provide internal project management support to project team and management.
- Assist with developing and maintaining management dashboards and reports.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path using appropriate tracking tools.
- Maintain MS Teams Database with project status, timelines and key project information.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to deliver project plans, provide project coordination support, as needed.
- Apply expertise as a project manager within the biotech industry to successfully deliver project and program outcomes while managing stakeholder expectation.
Education and Experience Requirements
- BS/BA degree required.
- At least 3 years of Project Management experience in pharmaceutical/biotech.
- Strong knowledge of project management tools including schedules, communication plans, risk plans, resource plans, scope & change management tools, action item trackers, and project plans.
- Excellent facilitation, negotiation, conflict resolution skills, and cross functional collaboration skills with the ability to network with different functional areas.
- Project Management Certification is a plus.
- Experience working with cross functional teams (Regulatory, Preclinical, DMPK, ClinOps, Clinical Sciences, CMC etc.)
- Highly proficient using Microsoft Office Suites (MS Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of MS Teams / SharePoint is a plus.
- Collaborative, team-oriented mindset with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented leader with exceptional organizational, leadership and interpersonal skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At Biomea Fusion, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.