Customer Experience Representative (Remote - European Time Zones)
Customer Experience /
Thanks for the interest! Just a note in case there is some uncertainty due to COVID-19; we are still growing and actively hiring for this position as well as many others. We look forward to reviewing your application.
Effective visuals and designs give scientists the tools to convey incredibly complex scientific concepts in an unambiguous, universally accessible way. At BioRender, our mission is to empower the world to learn and communicate science faster through visuals, and we are passionate about accelerating scientific discovery and understanding by democratizing science communication.
We’re looking for an energetic, friendly individual with a passion for science to join our team as a Customer Experience Rep. You will provide lightning-fast responses to our users, making sure they get help when and where they need it. Your focus will be on providing above-and-beyond customer support, with the goal of creating a positive, rewarding experience as a result of every interaction.
This contract role is available on a part-time or full-time basis.
Our ideal fit
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Curious, loves asking questions, and thinks outside of the box
- Dedicated to building both a product and an experience that users love
- Wants to revolutionize how science is communicated around the world
- Monitor and manage customer chat requests, providing real-time customer support and resolving any technical issues
- Liaise with the sales and product team to provide users the best possible experience
- Relay feedback from users to the product team, ensuring we address any technical glitches or bugs
- Understand user satisfaction and track NPS scores
- Monitor our company phone line and support email, responding to queries when they happen
What you bring to the table
- Located in a European/UK time zone (GMT+0 to GMT+2)
- Strong and reliable internet connection
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills. Second language skills, particularly Spanish, are an asset.
- 1+ years of experience in customer service (ideally in a SaaS or technology company)
- Bachelor's degree in the life sciences is a plus
- Experience using Zendesk, Intercom, or other customer support platform
- Self-starter with ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
BioRender is a software tool that allows scientists to accelerate groundbreaking research across the life sciences by reducing the time it takes to visually communicate research from many hours to just minutes while drastically improving outputs. We aim to save scientists over 1 billion hours of wasted time per year so they can spend it performing life-changing medical research, teaching the scientists of tomorrow, and helping people understand the world around them.
An incredible group of investors back us, including Y Combinator, Refactor and some of the most successful life science entrepreneurs in the world. Our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical and biotech companies to the most renowned universities and research institutions.
Our tight-knit group is bonded by its shared commitment to our core values of resourcefulness, curiosity, integrity, empathy and humility. By both individually and collectively embodying these values, we can create clean, powerful, elegant solutions that delight our customers.
We are committed to building a warm, inclusive, and diverse environment. We believe that people do their best work when they feel good, and every member of our team deserves to feel safe, empowered, and supported. To this end, we offer a comprehensive set of benefits, including:
High-growth position in the early stage of a promising company
Key placement with important responsibilities in the organization
Alignment of your professional growth with the company’s growth
Additional perks like weekly lunches
If your interest is piqued, please apply. We'd love to hear from you. Also, be sure to check out other listings on our Careers page.
BioRender is an equal opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.