Santa Monica, California
Operations – Chargers
Who is Bird
At Bird, we’re on a mission to make cities more livable by reducing traffic and carbon emissions with an affordable, convenient, and eco-friendly transportation option. We planted roots in Los Angeles, California. Now, our fleet of electric scooters is available to riders in cities around the world for short trips or the “last mile” of their journey. In our first year, Bird launched in over 100 cities and provided over 10 million rides. And we’re only just getting started.
You will work within the Bird Operations team to help develop and manage our Operations. You will be contributing to the development of our Operations team by helping create Standard Operating Procedures, managing projects, loss mitigation, and field communications.
- Contribute in maintaining and creating relationships with our customers
- Help facilitate growth within our organization
- Identify signs of fraud, increase vehicle availability, & support in vehicle safety and retention
- Support and manage market health by sustaining customer relations
- Work directly with the entire operations, data analytics, & product teams to streamline and increase efficiency
- Enter on the ground floor of a fast growing and dynamic last mile transportation startup
- Bachelor's degree from a competitive university
- Exceptional problem solver who has owned projects from start to finish
- Ability to craft clear, concise, upbeat communications
- High-level proficiency with with Microsoft Excel and G-suite
- Growth mindset: you seek out learning opportunities for yourself and the team
- Self-Starter that radiates positivity and possess a “can-do” attitude
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends
Culture at Bird
We're an ambitious, smart, and open-minded group. Our employees are passionate about our mission, and eager to complete their work at the highest level. The office itself is up tempo and supportive, because we care about each other. People first, people.
We want people to succeed at Bird, so we give our teams plenty of time off to relax and recharge. We also offer a generous employer-paid healthcare coverage, on-demand doctor visits, childcare support, a pre-tax commuter account for mass transit or parking, a wellness stipend, and more.
Bird is the world
Bird stands for a culture of inclusion. We celebrate different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives —encouraging everyone to bring their authentic selves to work. We have a diverse environment that empowers our team to feel comfortable when they voice their opinions. For these reasons and more Bird is a proud equal employment opportunity employer. We welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetics, and we are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.
Sound like a place you’d like to work? Sweet. Let’s chat.