Senior Finance Analyst EMEA
Finance – Finance
Who is Bird
At Bird, we’re on a mission to make cities more livable by reducing traffic and carbon emissions with an affordable, convenient, and eco-friendly transportation option. We planted roots in Los Angeles, California. Now, our fleet of electric scooters are available to riders in cities around the world for short trips or the “last mile” of their journey. In our first year, Bird launched in over 100 cities and provided over 10 million rides. And we’re only just getting started.
Do you analyze your supermarket receipts for trendlines, price changes, & errors?
Do you love aligning stakeholders, even when they are grumpy (on Mondays)?
Do you own (or have you ever owned) a Casio Calculator Watch?
We are looking for an ambitious, data-driven, financial thinker to join the EMEA Strategic Finance team to tackle some of the most challenging and high-impact problems we face across our fast growing global operations. If you have amazing Analytical, Financial and Stakeholder-Management skills, join our awesome squad!
What You'll Do
- Recurring performance reporting, both in setting up (Tableau) dashboards as well as in representing Strategic Finance in meetings
- Partnering with our (regional) GM’s to help them improve their (financial) performance
- Ad-hoc analysis on commercial performance, cost performance and fixed assets
- Helping to drive a rolling-forecast process
- Managing the business-case approval process
- Helping to find, understand and improve the business processes driving our numbers
- Working with global Strategic Finance colleagues to align processes, methodologies, timelines and performance
What You'll Need
- What You'll NeedBachelor's or Master’s university degree
- 5+ years of experience in finance / analysis / reporting
- Strong financial expertise: analytics, processes, stakeholder alignment
- Left-Right Brain Balance: both numbers- and people-driven
- Strong Excel, Powerpoint, BI and ERP skills, preferably Tableau experience
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results in a fast paced environment
What You'll Get From Us
- A challenging job, with large impact, where great ideas are celebrated and red tape is detested
- Amazing room for development, both in- and between teams
- Working at a company that seeks to have a massively positive impact on our cities, our environment and our mobility
- Being part of a very diverse team of smart, capable and kind people, who are eager to learn from you and teach you in return - we are all geeks here
- An extremely informal atmosphere - it’s about the quality of work here, not the quality of your shoes
Culture at Bird
We're an ambitious, smart, and open-minded group. Our employees are passionate about our mission, and eager to complete their work at the highest level. The office itself is up tempo and supportive, because we care about each other. People first, people.
Bird is the world
Bird stands for a culture of inclusion. We celebrate different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives —encouraging everyone to bring their authentic selves to work. We have a diverse environment that empowers our team to feel comfortable when they voice their opinions. For these reasons and more Bird is a proud equal employment opportunity employer. We welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetics, and we are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.
Sound like a place you’d like to work? Sweet. Let’s chat.