CRM & Email Marketing Manager
Product – Product
Who is Bird
At Bird, we’re on a mission to make cities more livable by reducing traffic and carbon emissions with an affordable, convenient, and eco-friendly transportation option. We planted roots in Los Angeles, California. Now, our fleet of electric scooters are available to riders in cities around the world for short trips or the “last mile” of their journey. In our first year, Bird launched in over 100 cities and provided over 10 million rides. And we’re only just getting started.
The CRM & Email Marketing Manager - EMEA will be responsible for planning, developing and executing effective CRM marketing strategies that align with business goals and objectives to grow and maintain our European markets.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and execute email, push, and in-app marketing strategies and communications via lifecycle, transactional/triggered, and promotional campaigns (end-to-end campaign production)
- Responsible for managing the planning, technical aspects and day-to-day operations of key email marketing, growth marketing, CRM and marketing automation systems for user engagement and retention
- Coordinate with internal partners (marketing / product managers / engineering) to ensure timely planning, creation, and deployment of all campaigns
- Own day-to-day communication and project coordination with internal teams
- Monitor CRM dashboards and report findings with the team
- Execute and report results of A/B and multivariate tests
- Support product managers in managing expectations for project deliverables, managing stakeholder communications, and helping to implement an effective system of project management
What You’ll Need
- Minimum of 4-7 years of experience in product or marketing focused on Email, CRM, Product and/or Lifecycle
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS, building dynamic and personalised emails
- Experience working with international and multi-language brands/companies
- Exceptional customer insights and written skills with the ability to craft high-conversion emails, pushes, and other marketing messages
- Track record of driving measurable revenue and engagement via email and push notification strategy, business planning, tactics, technologies, operation
- Experience with enterprise level ESP/CRM platforms (Braze, Leanplum, Urban Airship), and large list sizes (500,000+)
- Proven track record working with various, cross-functional, internal and external groups to deliver meaningful results on time with limited direction
- Ability to own a campaign from start to finish and ensure accuracy and attention to detail
- A self-starter that can seek out resources and partners in your projects to arrive at the right solution
- Ability to multitask, prioritise, and thrive with a large volume of tasks in a fast-paced environment
- A collaborative attitude and can take additional responsibility, say no when needed, and manage projects with mindfulness and discipline
Culture at Bird
We're an ambitious, smart, and open-minded group. Our employees are passionate about our mission, and eager to complete their work at the highest level. The office itself is up tempo and supportive, because we care about each other. People first, people.
Bird is the world
Bird stands for a culture of inclusion. We celebrate different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives —encouraging everyone to bring their authentic selves to work. We have a diverse environment that empowers our team to feel comfortable when they voice their opinions. For these reasons and more Bird is a proud equal employment opportunity employer. We welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetics, and we are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.
Sound like a place you’d like to work? Sweet. Let’s chat.