Graphic Designer EMEA
Communications – Marketing
Who is Bird
At Bird, we’re on a mission to make cities more livable by reducing traffic and carbon emissions with an affordable, convenient, and eco-friendly transportation option. We planted roots in Los Angeles, California. Now, our fleet of electric scooters are available to riders in cities around the world for short trips or the “last mile” of their journey. In our first year, Bird launched in over 100 cities and provided over 10 million rides. And we’re only just getting started.
What You'll Do:
- Assist in Graphic Design needs (creation, adaptation and localisation)
- Create, implement and maintain brand identity across global channels
- Evolve, organize, and refine our design language
- Create branded presentations and decks for internal and external use
What You'll Need:
- 3-5 years design experience with a BFA in Graphic Design
- Outstanding portfolio that showcases design work and demonstrates a high level of composition, typography, layout and concepts.
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch
- Proficiency with HTML and CSS
- Ability to communicate concepts through mocks and decks.
- Highly organized and detail-obsessed
- Ability to use After Effects to create animations
- Egoless, self-starting, team player
Culture at Bird
We're an ambitious, smart, and open-minded group. Our employees are passionate about our mission, and eager to complete their work at the highest level. The office itself is up tempo and supportive, because we care about each other. People first, people.
Bird is the world
Bird stands for a culture of inclusion. We celebrate different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives —encouraging everyone to bring their authentic selves to work. We have a diverse environment that empowers our team to feel comfortable when they voice their opinions. For these reasons and more Bird is a proud equal employment opportunity employer. We welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetics, and we are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.
Sound like a place you’d like to work? Sweet. Let’s chat.