Santa Monica, California
Legal – Government Partnerships
Who is Bird
At Bird, we’re on a mission to make cities more livable by reducing traffic and carbon emissions with an affordable, convenient, and eco-friendly transportation option. We planted roots in Los Angeles, California. Now, our fleet of electric scooters are available to riders in cities around the world for short trips or the “last mile” of their journey. In our first year, Bird launched in over 100 cities and provided over 10 million rides. And we’re only just getting started.
As a Business Analyst on the Government Partnerships team, you will serve as a key member to help drive the creation and execution of quarterly and annual sales business plans as well as define & support the sales process. You will handle reporting & auditing of weekly, monthly and quarterly revenue and compliance trends, and measure the driving KPIs to enhance overall productivity. In your role, you will also take up a broad spectrum of special projects ranging from designing resource allocation models to maintaining and reporting on new sales enhancement process/platforms and tools.
- Communicate effectively to GP leadership on the team's successes, challenges, and execution plans for solving those challenges
- Create innovative, data-driven strategies to promote Bird sales and compliance objectives
- Develop and use performance metrics and forecasting
- Help identify opportunities to improve team efficiencies, and lead efforts to scale best practices across your vertical/sector
- Develop, manage & report on key workflow and pipeline metrics
- Conduct strategic market insights including competitive landscape analysis to help formulate go to market plans
- Actively participate in creating quarterly business reviews with the GP teams
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent with specialization in Finance, Business, or in a related discipline
- 3-5 years of experience in the digital marketing industry and familiarity with popular digital advertising platforms
- Extensive Experience working with SalesForce is required
- Master's degree, MBA, or equivalent with specialization in Marketing, Finance, Mathematics, Business or in a related discipline preferred
- Working knowledge of SQL and other database management languages
- Strong quantitative background; advanced Excel and Google Docs skills is a must
- Analytical thinker and structured problem solver
- Experience working with sales operations function with similar needs and job function
- Strong working knowledge and skills in spreadsheet and presentation software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfort working in ambiguity with a bent towards fast execution and iteration
- Project management mindset on task execution
- Management consulting experience a big plus
Culture at Bird
We're an ambitious, smart, and open-minded group. Our employees are passionate about our mission, and eager to complete their work at the highest level. The office itself is up tempo and supportive, because we care about each other. People first, people.
We want people to succeed at Bird, so we give our teams plenty of time off to relax and recharge. We also offer a generous employer-paid healthcare coverage, on-demand doctor visits, childcare support, a pre-tax commuter account for mass transit or parking, a wellness stipend, and more.
Bird is the world
Bird stands for a culture of inclusion. We celebrate different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives —encouraging everyone to bring their authentic selves to work. We have a diverse environment that empowers our team to feel comfortable when they voice their opinions. For these reasons and more Bird is a proud equal employment opportunity employer. We welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetics, and we are dedicated to to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.
Sound like a place you’d like to work? Sweet. Let’s chat.