Sr. Manager, Customer Success
Santa Monica, California
Vehicle – Vehicle Strategy
Who is Bird
At Bird, we’re on a mission to make cities more livable by reducing traffic and carbon emissions with an affordable, convenient, and eco-friendly transportation option. We planted roots in Los Angeles, California. Now, our fleet of electric scooters is available to riders in cities around the world for short trips or the “last mile” of their journey. In our first year, Bird launched in over 100 cities and provided over 10 million rides. And we’re only just getting started.
The Senior Manager, Customer Success will work hand in hand with the retail team coordinating the continued growth of the multiple consumer sales channels. This role will provide distribution and retailer support focused on supporting sell-through campaigns, integrated marketing plans, coordinating customer care and support and ensuring an RMA process in multiple regions is established and managed effectively.
- Build and establish exceptional relationships with our clients.
- Maintain strong, active relationships with key client and agency stakeholders at both senior and mid-management levels.
- Influence a positive, solutions-based, and results-driven collaborative culture within an aligned team.
- Participate in client workshops, presentations, training, industry events, and other working sessions as required.
- Be a subject matter expert on Bird Consumer Products serving platform usage, implementation, and positioning.
- Manage multiple distributor and retailer accounts, developing positive working relationships with the buyers, planners and operations teams at these companies.
- Prepare campaign progress reports, analysis and research leveraging data for presentation to clients both during and after campaigns.
- Work closely with sales, marketing, and product teams to support client proposal development.
- Assist distributors and retailers with day-to-day operational processes including campaign set-up, receipt of product and troubleshooting.
- Manage successful client deployments and ensure ongoing high client satisfaction and renewal.
- Work closely with product and marketing teams to communicate root causes for customer success or failure, and drive requirements for product enhancement and development.
- Promote a positive attitude and be a team player.
- Passion for speaking to customers and closing deals
- 2 years of customer service management experience
- 3 to 5 years of customer success experience
- Exceptional organizational skills and keen attention to detail
- Proficient working knowledge of Google GSuite, Zendesk, CRM
- Must be customer-focused with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Bachelors Degree required
- Experience with SalesForce a plus
Culture at Bird
We're an ambitious, smart, and open-minded group. Our employees are passionate about our mission, and eager to complete their work at the highest level. The office itself is up tempo and supportive, because we care about each other. People first, people.
We want people to succeed at Bird, so we give our teams plenty of time off to relax and recharge. We also offer a generous employer-paid healthcare coverage, on-demand doctor visits, childcare support, a pre-tax commuter account for mass transit or parking, a wellness stipend, and more.
Bird is the world
Bird stands for a culture of inclusion. We celebrate different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives —encouraging everyone to bring their authentic selves to work. We have a diverse environment that empowers our team to feel comfortable when they voice their opinions. For these reasons and more Bird is a proud equal employment opportunity employer. We welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetics, and we are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.
Sound like a place you’d like to work? Sweet. Let’s chat.