Operations Specialist - Polish
Operations – City Operations
Who is Bird
At Bird, we’re on a mission to make cities more livable by reducing traffic and carbon emissions with an affordable, convenient, and eco-friendly transportation option. We planted roots in Los Angeles, California. Now, our fleet of electric scooters are available to riders in cities around the world for short trips or the “last mile” of their journey. In our first year, Bird launched in over 100 cities and provided over 10 million rides. And we’re only just getting started.
You will work within the Bird Operations team in Poland to help support operations (for riders, chargers and mechanics). You will be contributing to the development of our EMEA operations by fielding communications, helping create Standard Operating Procedures, and managing projects.
What You Will do
- Contribute in maintaining and creating relationships with our stakeholders (riders, chargers and mechanics)
- Support market health by sustaining customer relations and responding to customer queries
- Help facilitate growth within our organization
- Identify signs of fraud, increase vehicle availability, & support in vehicle safety and retention
- Work directly with the entire operations organisation to streamline and increase efficiency
- Enter on the ground floor of a fast growing and dynamic last mile transportation startup
What You Will Need
- Bachelor's degree from a competitive university
- Exceptional problem solver who has owned projects from start to finish
- Ability to craft clear, concise, upbeat communications
- High-level proficiency with with Microsoft Excel and G-suite
- Willingness to get your hands dirty! We are an early stage startup and there is still a lot of grass roots work to do
- Growth mindset: you seek out learning opportunities for yourself and the team
- Self-Starter that radiates positivity and possess a “can-do” attitude
- Proficiency in one of these languages: Polish and English.
Culture at Bird
We're an ambitious, smart, and open-minded group. Our employees are passionate about our mission, and eager to complete their work at the highest level. The office itself is up tempo and supportive, because we care about each other. People first, people.
Bird is the world
Bird stands for a culture of inclusion. We celebrate different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives —encouraging everyone to bring their authentic selves to work. We have a diverse environment that empowers our team to feel comfortable when they voice their opinions. For these reasons and more Bird is a proud equal employment opportunity employer. We welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetics, and we are dedicated to to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.
Sound like a place you’d like to work? Sweet. Let’s chat.