Trust & Safety Associate EMEA
Operations – Trust & Safety
Who is Bird
At Bird, we’re on a mission to make cities more livable by reducing traffic and carbon emissions with an affordable, convenient, and eco-friendly transportation option. We planted roots in Los Angeles, California. Now, our fleet of electric scooters are available to riders in cities around the world for short trips or the “last mile” of their journey. In our first year, Bird launched in over 100 cities and provided over 10 million rides. And we’re only just getting started.
We are looking for data-driven, strategic thinkers to join the Trust & Safety Operations team to tackle some of the highest impact and most challenging problems we face across our global operations.
You will analyse metrics, draw conclusions from data sets, build scalable systems, and deliver actionable insights to stakeholders across the organisation.
If you are someone who enjoys fast-paced environments and conceptualising strategies, then this is a great role for you.
What You'll Do
- Be responsible for the creation of safety material
- Proactively develop new Trust & Safety policies and procedures
- Handle, monitor and solve Trust and Safety tickets for the EMEA and US region
- Execute several highly visible processes and deliver updates to executive stakeholders
- Monitor business performance across relevant KPIs and conduct deep dive investigations to understand the “why” behind how metrics are performing
- Identify and initiate process improvements to improve visibility across Trust and Safety
- Have the ability to execute projects of varying urgency and scope with limited guidance
What You'll Need
- Bachelor's degree from a competitive university
- Start up experience
- 1+ years of experience in trust & safety, high-growth operations or startup experience
- Strong communication, organisation and stakeholder management skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking ability
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results in a fast paced environment
- Growth mindset: you seek out learning opportunities for yourself
- Strong analytical and project management skills - knowledge of Excel a must, SQL and Tableau a bonus
- Fluency in English is required, other languages a bonus
Culture at Bird
We're an ambitious, smart, and open-minded group. Our employees are passionate about our mission, and eager to complete their work at the highest level. The office itself is up tempo and supportive, because we care about each other. People first, people.
Bird is the world
Bird stands for a culture of inclusion. We celebrate different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives —encouraging everyone to bring their authentic selves to work. We have a diverse environment that empowers our team to feel comfortable when they voice their opinions. For these reasons and more Bird is a proud equal employment opportunity employer. We welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetics, and we are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.
Sound like a place you’d like to work? Sweet. Let’s chat.