Santa Monica, California
Product – Product
Who is Bird
At Bird, we’re on a mission to make cities more livable by reducing traffic and carbon emissions with an affordable, convenient, and eco-friendly transportation option. We planted roots in Los Angeles, California. Now, our fleet of electric scooters are available to riders in cities around the world for short trips or the “last mile” of their journey. In our first year, Bird launched in over 100 cities and provided over 10 million rides. And we’re only just getting started.
As a Growth Analyst, you’ll be embedded within the product team where you’ll be responsible for your team’s core KPI’s. You will work closely with product managers, CRM managers, and engineers to identify growth opportunities, experiment with solutions, and implement the results. This role will require you to be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities and deadlines. You’ll have exposure to our top executives and the opportunity to learn from their deep experience in transportation and technology as well as the opportunity to impact their decision making at a critical time as we scale the business.
- Work with product and growth managers to analyze product performance from a growth perspective
- Continuously monitor your team’s core growth KPI’s, and build dashboards that will enable other team members to do so as well
- Design, roll out, and analyze experiments focused on improving growth KPI’s
- Implement product analytics and event tracking with the goal of gaining insight into user interactions with the product
- Identify suitable metrics to measure growth and set goals around them
- 2+ year of experience in data-centric role
- Proficiency with SQL, and experience or familiarity with one additional scripting language (Python is preferred, R is acceptable too)
- Strong background in, or comfort with, statistical concepts
- Experience working with event tracking and product analytics tools such as Mixpanel and Amplitude
- Data visualization skills: ability to visualize results of findings and/or build dashboards for use by non-data team members
- Ability to facilitate experimentation and conduct experiment analysis
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment or consumer technology company
- Growth mindset: you seek out learning opportunities for yourself and the team
- Effective communication skills: you can build the story and then tell it just as well
Culture at Bird
We're an ambitious, smart, and open-minded group. Our employees are passionate about our mission, and eager to complete their work at the highest level. The office itself is up tempo and supportive, because we care about each other. People first, people.
We want people to succeed at Bird, so we give our teams plenty of time off to relax and recharge. We also offer a generous employer-paid healthcare coverage, on-demand doctor visits, childcare support, a pre-tax commuter account for mass transit or parking, a wellness stipend, and more.
Bird is the world
Bird stands for a culture of inclusion. We celebrate different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives —encouraging everyone to bring their authentic selves to work. We have a diverse environment that empowers our team to feel comfortable when they voice their opinions. For these reasons and more Bird is a proud equal employment opportunity employer. We welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetics, and we are dedicated to to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.
Sound like a place you’d like to work? Sweet. Let’s chat.