Santa Monica, California
Brand Studio – Creative
Who is Bird
At Bird, we’re on a mission to make cities more livable by reducing traffic and carbon emissions with an affordable, convenient, and eco-friendly transportation option. We planted roots in Los Angeles, California. Now, our fleet of electric scooters is available to riders in cities around the world for short trips or the “last mile” of their journey. In our first year, Bird launched in over 100 cities and provided over 10 million rides. And we’re only just getting started.
We’re looking for a Digital Producer to join Brand Studio, Bird’s in-house creative team. The Digital Producer will own the development of Bird’s website, bird.co, as well as digital projects across brand, marketing and communications.
In addition to being a leader in web production, this person will own digital project management from start to finish, including scoping work, negotiating contracts, maintaining a budget, communicating project updates and reporting on progress.
As a key member of the production team, the Digital Producer will support the Brand Studio team by managing digital requests. This will involve managing cross-functional task completion, identifying project needs, creating timelines, and being accountable for final asset delivery.
The right person will be comfortable rolling up their sleeves and hustling to get the job done. We value grit, integrity, and pushing the limits of what’s possible. You’re a problem-solver and solutions-oriented, bringing fixes to every roadblock and never getting too precious with your ideas.
- Responsible for development, asset management, and maintenance of bird.co
- Develop processes for updating the website and communicating with internal stakeholders
- Responsible for the localization rollout of content across bird.co
- Work closely with our in-house creative team to develop user friendly designs and content
- Be our go-to in web production best practices and digital project management
- Manage third party vendors for web and digital project development
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders across the organization
- Coordinate and lead web and digital project efforts with cross-functional partners
- Proactively work to remove obstacles and enable forward momentum and progress
- Manage issue escalations and provide support to teams balancing competing priorities
- Ability to balance team expectations, business needs, and resources to ensure correct prioritization of cross-functional work as a project evolves
- Establish world-class workflows and ensure that learnings are documented, shared, and rolled out
- 3+ years of digital production, managing projects from start to finish
- Strong experience with content management systems and developing for the web
- Excellent problem identification and reporting skills
- Strong understanding of SEO, Google Analytics, and website best practices
- Experience with A/B testing a plus
- Comfortable working with ambiguity and the fast-pace of a start-up
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with the creative process and an understanding of branding
- High EQ, an ability to influence and motivate people at all levels of the organization
- Excellent organizational skills
- Self-motivated and driven
- Ability to work independently and within a group setting
- High degree of initiative to drive projects to completion
- Experience with localization a plus.
Culture at Bird
We're an ambitious, smart, and open-minded group. Our employees are passionate about our mission, and eager to complete their work at the highest level. The office itself is up tempo and supportive, because we care about each other. People first, people.
We want people to succeed at Bird, so we give our teams plenty of time off to relax and recharge. We also offer a generous employer-paid healthcare coverage, on-demand doctor visits, childcare support, a pre-tax commuter account for mass transit or parking, a wellness stipend, and more.
Bird is the world
Bird stands for a culture of inclusion. We celebrate different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives —encouraging everyone to bring their authentic selves to work. We have a diverse environment that empowers our team to feel comfortable when they voice their opinions. For these reasons and more Bird is a proud equal employment opportunity employer. We welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetics, and we are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.
Sound like a place you’d like to work? Sweet. Let’s chat.