Senior Partner Engagement Associate
Operations – Chargers
Who is Bird
At Bird, we’re on a mission to make cities more livable by reducing traffic and carbon emissions with an affordable, convenient, and eco-friendly transportation option. We planted roots in Los Angeles, California. Now, our fleet of electric scooters are available to riders in cities around the world for short trips or the “last mile” of their journey. In our first year, Bird launched in over 100 cities and provided over 10 million rides. And we’re only just getting started.
What You'll Do
- Own the design, development, and sending of the monthly Charger Newsletter
- Sourcing, writing, and editing content
- Obtaining approval and sign offs
- Setting up mailer and sending email
- Manage all Charger communications
- Develop a process to gather learnings from 3rd party sources (ie, Reddit, Facebook) to create better content for learnings
- Create proactive performance strategies and initiatives for Charger community
- Design Educational programs for different cohorts of Chargers to increase their productivity during their Charger Life Cycle
- Collaborate with Charger Support team to prioritize and create educational content
- Analyze success of engagement strategies and improve tools and processes to support best results
What You'll Need
- 4+ years of work experience in a similar environment
- Experience in internal/external communications and/or marketing
- Project management experience and proven ability to deliver results
- Be a down-to-earth team player who can balance attention to detail with swift execution – we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well.
- Balancing those can be challenging, and this should be a strength
- Explorer – the ability to self-serve, investigate and get the data required will make you much more effective in this role
- A “get it done” attitude – bias toward action, great collaboration and master disambiguation – constantly pushing toward clarity and delivery
- Proven ability of all-level stakeholder management
- Willingness to get your hands dirty, get in the field, and lead by example
- Strong Excel / Data management / Powerpoint skills
Culture at Bird
We're an ambitious, smart, and open-minded group. Our employees are passionate about our mission, and eager to complete their work at the highest level. The office itself is up tempo and supportive, because we care about each other. People first, people.
Bird is the world
Bird stands for a culture of inclusion. We celebrate different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives —encouraging everyone to bring their authentic selves to work. We have a diverse environment that empowers our team to feel comfortable when they voice their opinions. For these reasons and more Bird is a proud equal employment opportunity employer. We welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetics, and we are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.
Sound like a place you’d like to work? Sweet. Let’s chat.