Legal – Government Partnerships
Who is Bird
At Bird, we’re on a mission to make cities more livable by reducing traffic and carbon emissions with an affordable, convenient, and eco-friendly transportation option. We planted roots in Los Angeles, California. Now, our fleet of electric scooters are available to riders in cities around the world for short trips or the “last mile” of their journey. In our first year, Bird launched in over 100 cities and provided over 10 million rides. And we’re only just getting started.
Our new Graphic Designer will be experienced in concept creation, visual execution and adaptation of global materials.
Come help shape the Bird brand and invent creative and visually stunning ways to introduce our service to cities in the EMEA region.
We need someone that is fast, has sharp ideas, is an excellent communicator, comfortable in a high-velocity environment and passionate about content, design and building a brand.
- Adapt and create materials for the Proposal team as well as for the local Government Partnership teams
- Create concepts and designs for a wide range of Proposal needs to elicit specific actions that achieve business goals
- Create consistent executions across all channels and audiences
- Raise the bar on content creation by crafting compelling designs and iterating
- Collaborate with copywriters to deliver high quality proposals
- Work through multiple rounds efficiently and think all the way through the experience, developing a solid foundation, tinkering, collecting feedback, and refining
- Keep projects on track while keeping messaging on target
- Present your work with confidence, rally people around ideas and sell concepts to key stakeholders
- Work with the HQ Proposal team to create winning proposals
- At least 5 years working as a designer in a creative agency or comparable in-house agency with a portfolio showcasing relevant experience designing for brand systems and or proposals/RFPs/RFIs/RFQs
- Strong portfolio showcasing a variety of work for major companies
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite - Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign and Adobe Creative Cloud Libraries
- Experience working on EMEA wide projects
- Solutions-oriented and understands how to best prioritise tasks or assignments
- Organisation skills; you can effectively manage your time and prioritise your work
- Awareness of typographic best practices, including non-english alphabets
- Demonstrates a high level or organisational skills with great attention to detail
Culture at Bird
We're an ambitious, smart, and open-minded group. Our employees are passionate about our mission, and eager to complete their work at the highest level. The office itself is up tempo and supportive, because we care about each other. People first, people.
Bird is the world
Bird stands for a culture of inclusion. We celebrate different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives —encouraging everyone to bring their authentic selves to work. We have a diverse environment that empowers our team to feel comfortable when they voice their opinions. For these reasons and more Bird is a proud equal employment opportunity employer. We welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetics, and we are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.
Sound like a place you’d like to work? Sweet. Let’s chat.