Integrated Marketing Lead
Santa Monica, California
Communications – Marketing
Who is Bird
At Bird, we’re on a mission to make cities more livable by reducing traffic and carbon emissions with an affordable, convenient, and eco-friendly transportation option. We planted roots in Los Angeles, California. Now, our fleet of electric scooters is available to riders in cities around the world for short trips or the “last mile” of their journey. In our first year, Bird launched in over 100 cities and provided over 10 million rides. And we’re only just getting started.
We’re looking for an Integrated Marketing Lead to manage and execute campaigns for our North American markets. You will be responsible for end-to-end execution on marketing priorities, from gathering insights, strategy, creative implementation and analysis, across all channels.
You will be part of a cross-functional team, consisting of Public Affairs, Brand, and Public Relations experts who you’ll partner closely with to strategize and execute online and offline campaigns.
The right person will be comfortable rolling up their sleeves and being scrappy to get the job done. We value heart, integrity, and pushing the limits of what’s possible. You’re a problem-solver and solutions-oriented, bringing fixes to every roadblock and never getting too precious with your ideas.
This role will ensure the success of our marketing campaigns, enabling the business to learn fast and reach our consumers with the right messages at the right time.
You should be a strategic thinker and self-starter, requiring little direction to keep moving projects forward. Any experience with partner marketing, events, and guerrilla marketing tactics are a bonus.
- Develop integrated marketing plans and strategies for NA markets
- Coordinate and lead efforts with cross-functional partners
- Build relationships with key stakeholders across the organization
- Test, learn, and evolve marketing at Bird, establishing best practices to scale our efforts through grassroots campaigns, partnerships and local activations
- Proactively work to remove obstacles and enable forward momentum and progress.
- Manage issue escalations and provide support to teams balancing competing priorities
- Ability to balance team expectations, business needs, and resources to ensure correct prioritization of cross-functional work as a project evolves
- Establish world-class workflows and ensure that learnings are documented, shared, and rolled out.
- 4-5 years of marketing experience building and running integrated campaigns
- Familiarity with creative process and an understanding of branding
- Comfortable working with ambiguity and the fast-pace of a start-up
- Familiarity with owned and paid channel processes and inputs required to build GTM programmatic plans
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High EQ, an ability to influence and motivate people at all levels of the organization
- Excellent organizational skills
- Self motivated and driven
- Ability to work independently and within a group setting
- High degree of initiative to drive projects to completion
Culture at Bird
We're an ambitious, smart, and open-minded group. Our employees are passionate about our mission, and eager to complete their work at the highest level. The office itself is up tempo and supportive, because we care about each other. People first, people.
We want people to succeed at Bird, so we give our teams plenty of time off to relax and recharge. We also offer a generous employer-paid healthcare coverage, on-demand doctor visits, childcare support, a pre-tax commuter account for mass transit or parking, a wellness stipend, and more.
Bird is the world
Bird stands for a culture of inclusion. We celebrate different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives —encouraging everyone to bring their authentic selves to work. We have a diverse environment that empowers our team to feel comfortable when they voice their opinions. For these reasons and more Bird is a proud equal employment opportunity employer. We welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetics, and we are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.
Sound like a place you’d like to work? Sweet. Let’s chat.