Product Manager- Vehicle (US)
Vehicle – Vehicle Product
Who is Bird
At Bird, we’re on a mission to make cities more livable by reducing traffic and carbon emissions with an affordable, convenient, and eco-friendly transportation option. We planted roots in Los Angeles, California. Now, our fleet of electric scooters is available to riders in cities around the world for short trips or the “last mile” of their journey. In our first year, Bird launched in over 100 cities and provided over 10 million rides. And we’re only just getting started.
The Product Manager- Vehicles is responsible for leading multiple ongoing hardware platform initiatives, from sustaining current products to creating the future of Bird! The Product Manager will work within the Vehicle organization
What You'll Do
- Represent the voice of the customer as the company develops innovative products and improves existing products with features our customers will benefit from
- Collaborate with Engineers, Manufacturing/Production, and vendors to lead the development of products from ideation, to test, to shipping
- Create and manage multiple roadmaps Lead cross-functional teams to prioritize and pursue the highest impact opportunities
- Closely monitor and measure results
What You'll Need
- B.S. or higher in a technical discipline. MBA or equivalent a plus
- 5+ years consulting or product management experience.
- Not afraid to get your hands dirty and jump in with Engineers and Technicians
- 5+ years of product management at a hardware company
- Experience working with platforms which include hardware, firmware and software
- Excellent time management
- Experience with Agile processes a plus
- Strong track record of excellence in execution
- A team player who is constantly looking to teach and learn from others
Culture at Bird
We're an ambitious, smart, and open-minded group. Our employees are passionate about our mission, and eager to complete their work at the highest level. The office itself is up tempo and supportive, because we care about each other. People first, people.
We want people to succeed at Bird, so we give our teams plenty of time off to relax and recharge. We also offer a generous employer-paid healthcare coverage, on-demand doctor visits, childcare support, a pre-tax commuter account for mass transit or parking, a wellness stipend, and more.
Bird is the world
Bird stands for a culture of inclusion. We celebrate different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives —encouraging everyone to bring their authentic selves to work. We have a diverse environment that empowers our team to feel comfortable when they voice their opinions. For these reasons and more Bird is a proud equal employment opportunity employer. We welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetics, and we are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.
Sound like a place you’d like to work? Sweet. Let’s chat.