Director of Product
Santa Monica, California
Product – Product
Who is Bird
At Bird, we’re on a mission to make cities more livable by reducing traffic and carbon emissions with an affordable, convenient, and eco-friendly transportation option. We planted roots in Los Angeles, California. Now, our fleet of electric scooters are available to riders in cities around the world for short trips or the “last mile” of their journey. In our first year, Bird launched in over 100 cities and provided over 10 million rides. And we’re only just getting started.
- Collaborate with designers, engineers, data scientists, and user researchers to analyze patterns and trends and identify new opportunities for growth
- Develop and prioritize new strategies, product and growth initiatives
- Create and manage a growth roadmap
- Work with Engineering and Design teams to build, test, and ship product and marketing experiments
- Lead cross-functional teams to prioritize and pursue the highest impact opportunities
- Closely monitor and measure results
- 10+ years of product management and marketing in a consumer tech company
- 7+ years of growth-focused experience at a consumer tech company
- Deep experience with data science and analysis
- Strong track record of excellence in execution
- A team player who is constantly looking to teach and learn from others
Culture at Bird
We're an ambitious, smart, and open-minded group. Our employees are passionate about our mission, and eager to complete their work at the highest level. The office itself is up tempo and supportive, because we care about each other. People first, people.
We want people to succeed at Bird, so we give our teams plenty of time off to relax and recharge. We also offer a generous employer-paid healthcare coverage, on-demand doctor visits, childcare support, a pre-tax commuter account for mass transit or parking, a wellness stipend, and more.
Bird is the world
Bird stands for a culture of inclusion. We celebrate different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives —encouraging everyone to bring their authentic selves to work. We have a diverse environment that empowers our team to feel comfortable when they voice their opinions. For these reasons and more Bird is a proud equal employment opportunity employer. We welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetics, and we are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.
Sound like a place you’d like to work? Sweet. Let’s chat.