Platform Enablement Associate
Santa Monica, California
Global Revenue – Platform
Who is Bird
At Bird, we’re on a mission to make cities more livable by reducing traffic and carbon emissions with an affordable, convenient, and eco-friendly transportation option. We planted roots in Los Angeles, California. Now, our fleet of electric scooters is available to riders in cities around the world for short trips or the “last mile” of their journey. In our first year, Bird launched in over 100 cities and provided over 10 million rides. And we’re only just getting started.
We are looking for analytical, strategic thinkers to join the Platform team to help us build out and scale a startup within a startup, setting the course and strategy for one of the most high impact projects across global operations. You will work with cross functionally with existing teams, build scalable systems and processes, use data to guide decisions, and deliver actionable insights to stakeholders across the organization. If you are someone who enjoys fast-paced environments, troubleshooting problems, and working with other teams to build process, then this is a great role for you.
- Assist the Platform team in the development of constantly evolving strategies to scale our partners globally
- Perform ad hoc troubleshooting and analytics projects to help guide decision making in a brand new vertical within a constantly evolving industry
- Establish and standardize best practices for launching and managing platform partners
- Build presentations and perform analysis for enterprise clients
- Work cross-functionally and stay up to date on new learnings to bring to our platform partners
- Lead meetings and projects independently and be able to design projects and processes from inception
- 2-4+ years of experience in consulting / strategic operations / business intelligence / or any other analytical based role
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strong track record of excellence in execution
- A combination of experience analyzing data sets and developing ops systems and processes
- An analytical mindset - the ability to assess a market, pull insights from the metrics you’ve been tracking, and build a plan of attack
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A team player who is constantly looking to teach and learn from others
- SQL experience is a plus but not required
Culture at Bird
We're an ambitious, smart, and open-minded group. Our employees are passionate about our mission, and eager to complete their work at the highest level. The office itself is up tempo and supportive, because we care about each other. People first, people.
We want people to succeed at Bird, so we give our teams plenty of time off to relax and recharge. We also offer a generous employer-paid healthcare coverage, on-demand doctor visits, childcare support, a pre-tax commuter account for mass transit or parking, a wellness stipend, and more.
Bird is the world
Bird stands for a culture of inclusion. We celebrate different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives —encouraging everyone to bring their authentic selves to work. We have a diverse environment that empowers our team to feel comfortable when they voice their opinions. For these reasons and more Bird is a proud equal employment opportunity employer. We welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetics, and we are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.
Sound like a place you’d like to work? Sweet. Let’s chat.