Brand Partnerships Manager
Santa Monica, California
Global Revenue – Brand Partnerships
Who is Bird
At Bird, we’re on a mission to make cities more livable by reducing traffic and carbon emissions with an affordable, convenient, and eco-friendly transportation option. We planted roots in Los Angeles, California. Now, our fleet of electric scooters is available to riders in cities around the world for short trips or the “last mile” of their journey. In our first year, Bird launched in over 100 cities and provided over 10 million rides. And we’re only just getting started.
The Brand Partnerships Manager will work hand in hand with the leaders of the brand team and play a key role in the execution of brand strategy for various partner programs. Reporting to the Head of Brand Partnerships, this role will provide tactical brand support, project management, and daily operations support while working directly with our brand partners and influencers.
- Develop a network of partners and influencers with the goal of driving buzz and building brand awareness through collaborations while always incorporating the partners and Birds mission
- Maintain consistent pulse on pop culture while understanding what is new, now, and next and how we can leverage these insights and partners to elevate our brand positioning
- Build long standing relationships with partners and influencers
- Deliver high quality presentations, lead pitch meetings as well as tapping into key contacts internally to help support these efforts
- Responsible for the full life cycle and completion of projects
- Maintain an understanding of brand health and relevance and develop actionable plans to substantiate positioning where and when necessary
- Collaborate across internal departments to strategically align with various initiatives
- Work closely with Communications, Social, and Creative teams to support global initiatives with partners and influencers to ensure we’re activating our experience on all cylinders
- Progress reporting to senior management on a regular basis
- 4+ years of proven brand partnerships experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Proven ability to effectively play both leading and supporting roles throughout critical projects
- Must be highly organized and have great attention to detail
- Solid verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills and the ability to work on cross-functional teams
- Ability to build relationships with internal and external partners at all levels
- Hard working with a “no task is too small” mentality; entrepreneurial approach to developing programs
- Balance efficiency and creative thinking; you are thinking and acting quickly and are constantly asking “how can we do this better?”
- Track record of success in campaign execution, partnerships, and project management while continuously improving processes
- Retail experience is a bonus
Culture at Bird
We're an ambitious, smart, and open-minded group. Our employees are passionate about our mission, and eager to complete their work at the highest level. The office itself is up tempo and supportive, because we care about each other. People first, people.
We want people to succeed at Bird, so we give our teams plenty of time off to relax and recharge. We also offer a generous employer-paid healthcare coverage, on-demand doctor visits, childcare support, a pre-tax commuter account for mass transit or parking, a wellness stipend, and more.
Bird is the world
Bird stands for a culture of inclusion. We celebrate different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives —encouraging everyone to bring their authentic selves to work. We have a diverse environment that empowers our team to feel comfortable when they voice their opinions. For these reasons and more Bird is a proud equal employment opportunity employer. We welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetics, and we are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.
Sound like a place you’d like to work? Sweet. Let’s chat.