Warehouse Manager - Warsaw
Operations – City Operations
Who is Bird
At Bird, we’re on a mission to make cities more livable by reducing traffic and carbon emissions with an affordable, convenient, and eco-friendly transportation option. We planted roots in Los Angeles, California. Now, our fleet of electric scooters are available to riders in cities around the world for short trips or the “last mile” of their journey. In our first year, Bird launched in over 100 cities and provided over 10 million rides. And we’re only just getting started.
- Passion for Bird and working in a high growth environment
- Valid driver’s license
- Strong mechanics experience preferred
- Ability to learn quickly
- Excellent time management, communication, and organization skills
- Flexible availability
- Ability to be both self-directed and work well in a team environment
- 3 years previous experience of managing and maintaining a warehouse environment with direct people management
- Knowledge and process experience for working towards KPIs
- Process improvement experience- (lean, continuous improvement preferable)
- Preferable to have previous mechanic/ electrical experience
- Experience within Manufacturing site, Warehouse, Assembly or Mechanics environment
- Manage and maintain a safe working environment
- Workforce/Workload management
- Ensure top performance and maintain KPI's
- Interview and train all new comers
- Inventory management
- Supply chain management
Culture at Bird
We're an ambitious, smart, and open-minded group. Our employees are passionate about our mission, and eager to complete their work at the highest level. The office itself is up tempo and supportive, because we care about each other. People first, people.
Bird is the world
Bird stands for a culture of inclusion. We celebrate different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives —encouraging everyone to bring their authentic selves to work. We have a diverse environment that empowers our team to feel comfortable when they voice their opinions. For these reasons and more Bird is a proud equal employment opportunity employer. We welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetics, and we are dedicated to to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.
Sound like a place you’d like to work? Sweet. Let’s chat.