Operations Associate Italy
Operations – City Operations
Who is Bird
At Bird, we’re on a mission to make cities more livable by reducing traffic and carbon emissions with an affordable, convenient, and eco-friendly transportation option. We planted roots in Los Angeles, California. Now, our fleet of electric scooters is available to riders in cities around the world for short trips or the “last mile” of their journey. In our first year, Bird launched in over 100 cities and provided over 10 million rides. And we’re only just getting started.
Applications will only be accepted with an English CV
- Manage and optimize the overall efficiency of fleet, warehouse, chargers and mechanics
- Build structure and scalable process enabling your market to scale quickly
- Analyse data to help inform strategic decisions for your market
- Build operations in your market from the ground up
- Fluent in English and Italian is a must
- Background in engineering, supply chain management, business management, consulting, investment banking, start-up or equivalent
- minimum 3 years experience in a high paced or startup environment
- Natural problem solver & multitasker
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
- Self-starter with a strong attention to detail
- Willingness to get your hands dirty, understand and execute in operations at all levels
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team
- Champion operational excellence in your market
- Passion for the product, service and the positive impact of your work in cities across your market
Culture at Bird
We're an ambitious, smart, and open-minded group. Our employees are passionate about our mission, and eager to complete their work at the highest level. The office itself is up tempo and supportive, because we care about each other. People first, people.
We want people to succeed at Bird, so we give our teams plenty of time off to relax and recharge. We also offer a generous employer-paid healthcare coverage, on-demand doctor visits, childcare support, a pre-tax commuter account for mass transit or parking, a wellness stipend, and more.
Bird is the world
Bird stands for a culture of inclusion. We celebrate different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives —encouraging everyone to bring their authentic selves to work. We have a diverse environment that empowers our team to feel comfortable when they voice their opinions. For these reasons and more Bird is a proud equal employment opportunity employer. We welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetics, and we are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.
Sound like a place you’d like to work? Sweet. Let’s chat.