Senior Accounts Payable Specialist - EMEA
Finance – Accounting
Who is Bird
At Bird, we’re on a mission to make cities more livable by reducing traffic and carbon emissions with an affordable, convenient, and eco-friendly transportation option. We planted roots in Los Angeles, California. Now, our fleet of electric scooters are available to riders in cities around the world for short trips or the “last mile” of their journey. In our first year, Bird launched in over 100 cities and provided over 10 million rides. And we’re only just getting started.
What You'll Do:
- Process supplier invoices and reconcile supplier accounts
- Prepare payment runs
- Administer employee expenses
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries
- Provide supporting documentation for audits
- Prepare bank and cash reconciliations
- Perform related work as needed
What You'll Need:
- 5+ years accounts payable or general accounting experience
- Knowledge of Netsuite
- International VAT experience
- Advanced English and other languages an advantage
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Knowledge of general accounting procedures
- Knowledge of Zendesk or other ticketing software
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, finance, business, accounting, or related field
Culture at Bird
We're an ambitious, smart, and open-minded group. Our employees are passionate about our mission, and eager to complete their work at the highest level. The office itself is up tempo and supportive, because we care about each other. People first, people.
Bird is the world
Bird stands for a culture of inclusion. We celebrate different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives —encouraging everyone to bring their authentic selves to work. We have a diverse environment that empowers our team to feel comfortable when they voice their opinions. For these reasons and more Bird is a proud equal employment opportunity employer. We welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetics, and we are dedicated to to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.
Sound like a place you’d like to work? Sweet. Let’s chat.