Operations – Workplace Operations
Who is Bird
At Bird, we’re on a mission to make cities more livable by reducing traffic and carbon emissions with an affordable, convenient, and eco-friendly transportation option. We planted roots in Los Angeles, California. Now, our fleet of electric scooters are available to riders in cities around the world for short trips or the “last mile” of their journey. In our first year, Bird launched in over 100 cities and provided over 10 million rides. And we’re only just getting started.
We are looking for a responsible and customer service driven Office Associate to provide front desk coverage in our Amsterdam headquarters.
Must be energetic, friendly, and impeccably organized. You will be the first point of contact for the company and will provide administrative support across the organization. You will handle the flow of people through the business and ensure that all your responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
Work schedule is Monday through Friday from 9am-6pm with a one-hour catered lunch provided by the company.
- Will greet all guests and provide a secure entrance by verifying visitors, ensuring all guests sign-in & signing for deliveries
- Assist in ordering supplies and making sure the site is well stocked.
- Managing badges for employees, vendors and contract workers
- Provide white glove customer service at all times to all employees, clients, and guests
- Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing etc.
- Fulfil additional office duties, including setting up events, up-keeping company culture and assisting other departments as needed.
- Approachable, Patient, Flexible & Friendly
- Good knowledge of GSuite package
- Tech Savvy
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be punctual and professional
Please note: To be eligible for this role you need to have a valid working visa/permit to work in the EU.
If you hold a working visa/permit should be valid for at least 6 months from start date.
Culture at Bird
We're an ambitious, smart, and open-minded group. Our employees are passionate about our mission, and eager to complete their work at the highest level. The office itself is up tempo and supportive, because we care about each other. People first, people.
Bird is the world
Bird stands for a culture of inclusion. We celebrate different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives —encouraging everyone to bring their authentic selves to work. We have a diverse environment that empowers our team to feel comfortable when they voice their opinions. For these reasons and more Bird is a proud equal employment opportunity employer. We welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetics, and we are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.
Sound like a place you’d like to work? Sweet. Let’s chat.