Brand Partnerships Coordinator
Santa Monica, California
Global Revenue – Brand Partnerships
Who is Bird
At Bird, we’re on a mission to make cities more livable by reducing traffic and carbon emissions with an affordable, convenient, and eco-friendly transportation option. We planted roots in Los Angeles, California. Now, our fleet of electric scooters is available to riders in cities around the world for short trips or the “last mile” of their journey. In our first year, Bird launched in over 100 cities and provided over 10 million rides. And we’re only just getting started.
The Brand Partnerships Coordinator will work hand in hand with the leaders of the brand team and play a key role in the execution of brand strategy for various partner programs. Reporting to the Head of Brand Partnerships, this role will provide tactical brand support, project management, and daily operations support.
- Develop sales and partnership skill sets to support the Brand Partnerships team
- Research and report on new brands, trends, and influencers in markets such as sports, celebrities, artists, and retail
- Monitor social media accounts and provide reporting
- Provide pipeline and prospect reporting to management
- Act as liaison between Brand Strategy, Brand Marketing, and Business Intelligence on internal projects
- Represent and support the company at trade shows and other networking events
- Provide quality assurance for internal and external materials
- Deliver exceptional customer service and cultivate trusted relationships with clients, both internal and external
- Maximize brand performance across social media channels
- 1-2 years of brand partnership experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Must be highly organized and have great attention to detail
- Solid verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to work on cross-functional teams and collaborate with outside stakeholders
- Ability to build relationships with internal and external partners at all levels
- Must be a problem solver with the ability to identify solutions and recommend new processes
- An affinity to all things pop culture including music and sports
- Experience using the Microsoft suite with an emphasis in Powerpoint
- Knowledge of Keynote a plus
Culture at Bird
We're an ambitious, smart, and open-minded group. Our employees are passionate about our mission, and eager to complete their work at the highest level. The office itself is up tempo and supportive, because we care about each other. People first, people.
We want people to succeed at Bird, so we give our teams plenty of time off to relax and recharge. We also offer a generous employer-paid healthcare coverage, on-demand doctor visits, childcare support, a pre-tax commuter account for mass transit or parking, a wellness stipend, and more.
Bird is the world
Bird stands for a culture of inclusion. We celebrate different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives —encouraging everyone to bring their authentic selves to work. We have a diverse environment that empowers our team to feel comfortable when they voice their opinions. For these reasons and more Bird is a proud equal employment opportunity employer. We welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetics, and we are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.
Sound like a place you’d like to work? Sweet. Let’s chat.