Brand Ambassador Cologne
Communications – Marketing
Student Brand Ambassador Program
Who is Bird
At Bird, we’re on a mission to make cities more livable by reducing traffic and carbon emissions with an affordable, convenient, and eco-friendly transportation option. We planted roots in Los Angeles, California. Now, our fleet of electric scooters are available to riders in cities around the world for short trips or the “last mile” of their journey. In our first year, Bird launched in over 100 cities and provided over 10 million rides. And we’re only just getting started.
What You'll Do
- As a Bird Student Brand Ambassador, you'll be empowered to develop and turn into action specific marketing plans that are relevant for your area in order to reach our target
- Leverage your local market knowledge to help generating brand awareness and bring excitement for sustainable micro-mobility on your campus and in your city through events, partnerships with societies and much more
- In the end of the day, you'll be contributing to Bird's mission to reduce carbon emissions and traffic in order to make your city/ university more liveable
What You'll Need
- Be a university student in Germany (Cologne)
- Outgoing personality
- Enjoy thinking outside of the box
- Like creating engaging content on your social handles
- Excited about creating plans and be active in their implementation
What You'll Get From Us
- Gain a valuable marketing experience in a fast paced environment
- Expand your network and connect with passionate people in Germany and all around Europe
- Have a great time while doing it!
Culture at Bird
We're an ambitious, smart, and open-minded group. Our employees are passionate about our mission, and eager to complete their work at the highest level. The office itself is up tempo and supportive, because we care about each other. People first, people.
Bird is the world
Bird stands for a culture of inclusion. We celebrate different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives —encouraging everyone to bring their authentic selves to work. We have a diverse environment that empowers our team to feel comfortable when they voice their opinions. For these reasons and more Bird is a proud equal employment opportunity employer. We welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetics, and we are dedicated to to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.
Sound like a place you’d like to work? Sweet. Let’s chat.