Recruiting and Sourcing Coordinator EMEA
Talent & Recruiting – Recruiting
Who is Bird
At Bird, we’re on a mission to make cities more livable by reducing traffic and carbon emissions with an affordable, convenient, and eco-friendly transportation option. We planted roots in Los Angeles, California. Now, our fleet of electric scooters are available to riders in cities around the world for short trips or the “last mile” of their journey. In our first year, Bird launched in over 100 cities and provided over 10 million rides. And we’re only just getting started.
Are you excited by solving calendar availability puzzles, can you keep overview and have an amazing eye for detail and customer experience? The Bird EMEA recruiting team is looking for a recruiting and sourcing coordinator.
We’d love someone interested in recruiting, planning and candidate experience to join the team. You’ll be interacting with candidates at all levels; people excited about possibly joining Bird but also people we need to convince to join us by delivering a great experience in their recruiting process. You’ll be posting our jobs, making sure all information is correct, schedule tons of interviews per week making sure both the candidate and the interviewer will attend - handle last minute cancellations or a need to reschedule. You’ll also help review applications and help source for roles that have a low pipeline to make sure the recruiters can connect with the best talent.
What You'll Do:
- Own the talent coordination experience for Bird, ensuring our recruiters can focus on the hypergrowth volume while improving the overall experience for everyone
- Work closely with the recruiting team to schedule candidate interviews, reserve rooms, book travel, and any other logistics to ensure our candidates have the best possible experience
- Become a process expert, helping us improve & iterate on a hypergrowth recruiting process by writing templates for candidate reach outs or finding smarter ways of working
- Communicate all interview details to candidates, ensuring they have all pertinent information
- Act as the primary point of contact during onsite interviews for both the candidate and interviewers
- Help select cv’s of matching candidates for high volume inbound roles
- Provide active sourcing support for roles with low pipeline
What You'll Need:
- 2+ years of experience as a recruiting coordinator or similar professional coordination.
- Previous cv screening or sourcing experience is a big big big plus
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, and still be able to execute flawlessly
- Incredibly organized and with superb attention to detail
- Positive attitude and the ability to multi-task and follow up with a sense of urgency.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in work experience
- Comfortable working on a Mac, with knowledge of Gsuite products (Gmail, Google Docs, etc)
- Strong verbal and written communication
What You'll Get From Us:
- A young team with a lot of opportunity to learn more about how Bird and all it’s teams operate as a company!
- Recruiting has links to everyone and it’s a great way to connect and grow as a professional.
- You’ll work in a small international team with a lot of room to be yourself and be creative and as Recruiting and Talent have a lot of overlap they work together often.
Culture at Bird
We're an ambitious, smart, and open-minded group. Our employees are passionate about our mission, and eager to complete their work at the highest level. The office itself is up tempo and supportive, because we care about each other. People first, people.
Bird is the world
Bird stands for a culture of inclusion. We celebrate different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives —encouraging everyone to bring their authentic selves to work. We have a diverse environment that empowers our team to feel comfortable when they voice their opinions. For these reasons and more Bird is a proud equal employment opportunity employer. We welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetics, and we are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.
Sound like a place you’d like to work? Sweet. Let’s chat.