Operations Specialist - German speaker
Operations – Community Operations
Who is Bird
At Bird, we’re on a mission to make cities more livable by reducing traffic and carbon emissions with an affordable, convenient, and eco-friendly transportation option. We planted roots in Los Angeles, California. Now, our fleet of electric scooters are available to riders in cities around the world for short trips or the “last mile” of their journey. In our first year, Bird launched in over 100 cities and provided over 10 million rides. And we’re only just getting started.
What You'll Do
- Support Bird riders, chargers, and community members to address their needs
- Interface with our city teams to ensure we adhere to regulatory service expectations
- Gain user insights to develop and implement scalable solutions, providing best-in-class support
- Flag and escalate user sentiment on our product to the appropriate cross-functional partners
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to improve and streamline our processes
- Educate and build loyalty among new users
- Analyze and improve complex workflows to operate more effectively
- Detect and suggest areas for improvement in all areas of your role
- Partner with US counterparts on global solutions for the Support Org
- Be a passionate advocate for Bird riders, chargers, and community members to internal stakeholders
What You'll Need
- Solid writing and communication skills
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems creatively and efficiently
- Desire to build process and programs that scale globally
- Proven ability to be a positive contributor in a team environment
- Able to flourish in an ambiguous, high growth tech environment where change is constant
- Customer oriented: You have a passion for helping and empowering others
- Technology enthusiast: Mac literate and comfortable using new technologies (apps, devices, programs)
- Full-time, 40 hours/week, some weeknights and weekends may be required
- Fluency in English and German is a must
Culture at Bird
We're an ambitious, smart, and open-minded group. Our employees are passionate about our mission, and eager to complete their work at the highest level. The office itself is up tempo and supportive, because we care about each other. People first, people.
Bird is the world
Bird stands for a culture of inclusion. We celebrate different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives —encouraging everyone to bring their authentic selves to work. We have a diverse environment that empowers our team to feel comfortable when they voice their opinions. For these reasons and more Bird is a proud equal employment opportunity employer. We welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetics, and we are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.
Sound like a place you’d like to work? Sweet. Let’s chat.