Business Sales Manager
Los Angeles /
Sales – Business Manager /
We are looking to add a Regional B2B Sales Director in LA to the Bisnow team as a TOP contributor, who will support and sell into the Seattle market. This individual should have the ability to sell, but also a passion for building teams. This would come with a current portfolio of high volume business, and lead into a player/coach role. This position must sit in the LA area but willing to traveling to Seattle 1-2 times per month to attend events and meet with clients. This is a hybrid work from home and in office role. (10250 Constellation BLVD 90067)
BISNOW is an industry leading, vertically integrated B2B platform serving the trillion dollar commercial real estate industry across the U.S., Canada, the UK and Ireland.
Our mission is to inform, connect and advance the commercial real estate community to do more business. From events and news to marketing services, talent solutions and now DaaS, BISNOW reaches millions of all-digital readers as well as thousands of event attendees, speakers, sponsors, advertisers and businesses looking to do more deals within CRE.
Operating in almost 50 MSAs across North America, the UK and Europe, we tend to think globally, but strive to connect people hyper-locally.
- Become an expert in all aspects of the DOJO (office) Ten Pillars:
- CRE Knowledge
- Local Market Player Expertise
- Bisnow Product Understanding
- Bisnow Process Know How
- Sales Skills: Fact Finder, Proposals, Pitches, Follow Up, Close
- KPI’s, Conversion Rates & Event Targets / Bookings Targets
- Bisnow’s Mission
- Bisnow’s Vision
- Bisnow’s Values
- Extreme Ownership
- Establish and maintain relationships with marketing executives within all asset classes and sectors of our targeted markets.
- Drive event sponsorship sales by conducting in-depth research to source & confirm participation of sponsors for our commercial real estate conferences.
- Assist event production department in an effort to build sponsor-friendly programs that ultimately align with the interest of Bisnow’s client base.
- Constantly brainstorm fresh and relevant topic ideas to adapt to trends within the industry.
- Understand both individual and larger team KPIs and position yourself to hit, if not exceed said KPIs on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Document daily activities in Salesforce CRM.
- Work closely with the sales team to accelerate our sales cycle and to extend reach into target accounts.
- Work with a positive, cross functional team on an everyday basis to make certain of successful sponsorship, marketing and financial performance of these events.
- Participate with enthusiasm in all events, activities and training sessions that are asked of you by your DOJO (office) leader.
- Attend and emcee all events in your market
- Develop a deep understanding of what is happening in the marketplace at all times and how to deliver value to our partners
- Become an expert on the Bisnow platform so to be able to best advise our partners on which products will deliver the most value
- Investigate and resolve client concerns
- Prospect potential strategic partners (advertisers and sponsors), for both Bisnow’s online and offline
- Manage and own strategic sales cycles while continually focusing on client goals and company success metrics
What are we looking for?
- 2 - 5 years of direct B2B outside sales experience.
- Innate hustle, raw intelligence and infectious enthusiasm.
- Ability to demonstrate an entrepreneurial yet disciplined mindset, creative yet organized work-ethic and an ambitious yet humble attitude.
- Demonstrated experience excelling in a group or team environment of any sort.
- A strong interest in growing into an externally facing sales role or similar position working closely with clients.
- A strong interest in the commercial real estate industry.
- Ability to remain receptive to feedback and open, constructive criticism.
- Capability to work in a high-energy, fast-paced, frequently-changing sales environment.
- A “never give up attitude”, positive mental state of mind and strong desire to be challenged on a daily basis. Rejection will come frequently, failures will be commonplace and the odds will be stacked against you and the sales executive you are supporting. If this sounds daunting, the role is not for you. If it sounds challenging and you like the idea of getting knocked down so that you can get back up, great. So do we.
- Strong intellectual curiosity. We don’t believe we are perfect and we certainly don’t like to rest on our laurels when we do get things right. Our inside sales associates will need to meet with other firms to learn and expand their horizons and ultimately improve and further develop our processes to ensure continuous innovation.
- Problem-solving skills, specifically the ability to assess situations, evaluate options, make decisions, draw conclusions, and exercise judgment.
- You have a consistent track record of identifying customer needs and successfully implementing solutions.
- A natural relationship builder and hunter who loves closing deals.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive compensation structure!
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance - effective the 1st of the month following your start date.
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance - this includes maternity and paternity leaves as well.
- Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Account
- Unlimited Vacation Days
- 7 days paid sick leave
- 9 paid Holidays
- Referral Bonus Program
- Pet Friendly Offices
- You’ll get to work with incredibly smart, passionate, driven, ambitious, kind, caring and mindful people and will rarely experience an overload of policies, bureaucracy or toxicity (the latter, we do not tolerate).
Before applying, please read our values below. Our values describe and give insight into our culture. If you do not share the same values, this role will not be a mutually beneficial fit. If you do share these values and want to apply, we encourage you to do so.
Our values demand that we be curious, self-aware, fearless, consistent. We say yes to seemingly insurmountable challenges because we dare ourselves to push further. And we go the distance because we are individually and collectively entrepreneurial, always asking: Why can’t it be done? We find a way because we care more than the competition. We embrace team and disown ego. We are ruthlessly disciplined and unabashedly kind. We unreservedly challenge the status quo and vigorously fight for new levels of excellence. We believe the difference between good and great is exceptional communication. We obsess over creating value for our team and our customers. We push ourselves and our industry to be more inclusive, to champion diversity and to fight racism, gender bias and all forms of inequality. We never peak. We never quit. We never have excuses. We own our failures and we commit to being smarter and stronger because of them. We give our best today and even better tomorrow. We are here to win.