VP of Sales (Energy CX)
SelectLeaders – SelectLeaders Sales /
Energy CX is rapidly growing its sales team and is looking for an experienced professional to head up each CRE asset class. This position is for someone who has extensive experience in Multi-Family, Office or Industrial with the ability to leverage their own book/relationships for immediate success, and are able to ultimately manage a team and grow vertically with the company.
The person for this job is naturally tenacious and relentless in anything they do. They enjoy hunting for deals and working in a results-oriented environment. Energy CX believes in an “eat what you kill mentality.” Apart from earning recurring commissions, your salary will increase with the size of your book and team. The ideal candidate has established relationships with commercial real estate owners.
Why Energy CX?
- Recession-proof industry
- Uncapped commission with a competitive salary
- Entrepreneurial culture + great team-oriented environment
- Previous successful producers from JLL & CBRE
- Leverage your existing book of business
Objectives of this Role
- Acquire new customers and meet or exceed sales targets
- Maintain and increase the size of existing client accounts
- Continuously develop sales skills
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Meet with potential clients and grow long-lasting relationships by understanding their needs
- Grow your network to create more new customer opportunities
- Continuously sourcing new opportunities through outreach
Skills & Qualifications
- 4+ years in sales (base salary will depend on experience)
- 2.5+ years experience building relationships with CRE owners/operators
- Proven track record of success
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Highly competitive
Our culture is not for everyone
We believe in our team's personal growth. Everyone is provided with the resources to invest in themselves and realize their full potential. At Energy CX, we challenge one another to tackle complex challenges, work hard, innovate, and grow.
We have a shared and unique set of values
Customer Obsession - Deep Desire to Delight the Customer
Continuous Growth - Fail Forward
Bias for Action - Don’t Talk, Do
Radical Honesty - Share Your Thoughts Effective Communication - Be Clear & Concise
Prioritization - Do What’s Important, Not Urgent Long-Term Thinking - Eat Your Vegetable Resourcefulness - Be Independent
Discipline - Be Consistent
Focus - Dive Deep
Pursuit of Fulfillment - Be Your Best
Our culture rewards personal growth and performance. Therefore, we are seeking exceptional individuals to join our incredible culture.