New York City /
Biscred – Account Executive /
Biscred, a Bisnow company, is a sales enablement and prospecting tool that allows you to find prospects throughout the commercial real estate industry more efficiently through an easy-to-use, intelligent database.
Biscred expertly leverages the intelligence and industry experience from CRE's largest B2B platform: Bisnow. Built on the foundation of the media empire's 11 million readers across 50 markets, Biscred's database has been meticulously researched to identify, validate, categorize, and verify the contacts sales people need--and filter out the ones they don't.
Whether you're looking for high-rise multifamily unit developers or owners of new retail properties, we've got the fastest path to finding them. Our search attributes and intuitive data infrastructure are designed for navigating the nuances of commercial real estate. With Biscred, you can spend more time selling to prospects and waste less time trying to find them.
Biscred is the ultimate sales intelligence and prospecting tool for the commercial real estate industry. Our goal is to fully resource salespeople with the data and information they need to shorten sales cycles and drive revenue.
- As an Account Executive, you are the growth engine of our company. Your primary responsibilities are to identify potential clients, convey our value and, through a consultative sales approach, close new logo deals
- Create and execute territory strategy based on prospects’ attributes such as size, industry, and geographic location
- Aggressively prospect new business through inbound, warm, and cold leads.
- Collaborate with sales development representatives, customer success, and product to create optimal client experience
- Cultivate sales opportunities and manage pipeline from early stage through signed contract
- Identify new revenue opportunities from existing Biscred clients through close relationship with customer success team
- Effectively communicate Biscred strategy and vision
- Multitask by managing multiple opportunities at the same time
- Stay up to date on industry news and develop new ways to attract potential clients
- Attend industry events regularly to build your own brand and become a trusted source of sales intelligence data
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- 3 - 8 years of experience in SaaS or DaaS sales
- Experience managing and executing goals on a large new logo territory
- Proven ability to hit annual revenue targets
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to communicate value to all levels of the client organization
- CRM experience (Salesforce)
- Entrepreneurial mindset - Biscred is a brand new company and as such we are looking for someone who is willing to wear multiple hats
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive compensation structure - $80,000-$90,000 base plus commissions & bonuses!
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance - effective the 1st of the month following your start date.
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance - this includes maternity and paternity leaves as well.
- Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Account
- Unlimited Vacation Days
- 7 days paid sick leave
- 9 paid Holidays
- Referral Bonus Program
- You’ll get to work with incredibly smart, passionate, driven, ambitious, kind, caring and mindful people and will rarely experience an overload of policies, bureaucracy or toxicity (the latter, we do not tolerate).
Get to Know Our Teams! < Click here for more info about Bisnow, Biscred & SelectLeaders!
Before applying, please read our values below. Our values describe and give insight into our culture. If you do not share the same values, this role will not be a mutually beneficial fit. If you do share these values and want to apply, we encourage you to do so.
Our values demand that we be curious, self-aware, fearless, consistent. We say yes to seemingly insurmountable challenges because we dare ourselves to push further. And we go the distance because we are individually and collectively entrepreneurial, always asking: Why can’t it be done? We find a way because we care more than the competition. We embrace team and disown ego. We are ruthlessly disciplined and unabashedly kind. We unreservedly challenge the status quo and vigorously fight for new levels of excellence. We believe the difference between good and great is exceptional communication. We obsess over creating value for our team and our customers. We push ourselves and our industry to be more inclusive, to champion diversity and to fight racism, gender bias and all forms of inequality. We never peak. We never quit. We never have excuses. We own our failures and we commit to being smarter and stronger because of them. We give our best today and even better tomorrow. We are here to win.