VP of Acquisitions & Asset Management (CP Group)
SelectLeaders – VP, SelectLeaders /
Our SelectLeader's client CP Group has been active in the commercial real estate business for over 35 years. CP Group (formerly Crocker Partners) has established a reputation as a premier owner, operator, and developer of office and mixed-use projects throughout the Southeast and Southwest United States. Since 1986, CP Group has acquired and managed over 165 properties, totaling 55 million square feet, and representing $7.0 billion invested. They are currently Florida's largest and Atlanta's second-largest office landlord, ranking 25th largest in the United States. CP Group is headquartered in Boca Raton with a second corporate office in Atlanta and regional offices in Miami, Jacksonville, Dallas, Denver and Washington DC.
Responsibilities: The Vice President – Acquisitions / Asset Management will work directly with Senior Management to source investment opportunities in target markets of Atlanta, Charlotte, Raleigh-Durham, and Nashville. The position will also include asset management responsibilities on select assets within our portfolio.
- Lead the market outreach in identifying and reviewing new acquisition opportunities, both marketed and off-market.
- Maintain a robust pipeline and lead aggressive pursuit of investment opportunities for presentation to senior management.
- Maintain strong relationships and serve as a key point of contact with existing and prospective capital partners, investment sales and mortgage brokers, lenders, and competitive property owners.
- Lead the team through the underwriting, due diligence, and closing processes.
- Participate in/Lead contract negotiations on PSAs, loan documents, and joint venture agreements
- Oversee select assets within the Atlanta office’s portfolio
- Implementation of business plans in coordination with senior management, investment partners, property managers, leasing brokers, and lenders.
- Direct involvement with renovation planning, leasing efforts, investment partner and lender communications, refinancings and dispositions
- Coordinate quarterly valuations, annual budgets, review monthly reports
- Bachelor’s degree with strong academic performance
- 7+ years of commercial real estate experience with established acquisition track record
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, financial modeling, and Argus
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong negotiation skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and deliver timely results in a fast-paced environment
-Must complete background screening
-Full COVID-19 vaccine required