Inside Sales Representative
New York City /
Sales – Inside Sales Rep /
Bisnow is looking for an entry-level, Top Contributor to join our New York team in Commercial Real Estate Advertising & Event Sales. There's tons of room for career growth to a Business Manager and then a Director of Sales role. We love career growth! This position must sit in the New York area; hybrid work from home and in office role.
123 William Street, Suite 1505
SUMMARY OF ROLE
As an Inside Sales Rep you will be trained in all aspects of the products and solutions that we sell to the commercial real estate market. You will then work with the sales team to create new meetings, proposals and then contracts for clients. Your days will consist of training, taking meetings with clients, attending events to network and learn about our industry. Your goal as an ISR is to ultimately be promoted into a business manager. This typically takes 12 to 15 months. Once a business manager, you will begin to build your own book of business. If you want to learn how to be a successful business development executive and are willing to work hard and learn, this is a great opportunity for you.
BISNOW is an industry leading, vertically integrated B2B platform serving the trillion dollar commercial real estate industry across North America, Canada, the UK and Ireland.
Our mission is to inform, connect and advance the commercial real estate community to do more business. From events and news to marketing services, talent solutions and now DaaS, BISNOW reaches millions of all-digital readers as well as thousands of event attendees, speakers, sponsors, advertisers and businesses looking to do more deals within CRE.
Operating in almost 50 MSA’s across North America, the UK and Europe, we tend to think globally, but strive to connect people hyper-locally.
- Establish and maintain relationships with marketing decision makers within all asset classes and sectors of our targeted markets.
- Drive event sponsorship sales (both digital and in person when they return) by conducting in-depth prospecting research to source & confirm participation of sponsors for our events.
- Consistently prospect new business to build a strong pipeline for our senior-level sales team and become an expert at specificity prospecting.
- Connect with sponsorship prospects using phone and email strategies; responding to all inbound leads.
- Assist event production department in an effort to build sponsor-friendly programs that ultimately align with the interest of Bisnow’s client base.
- Constantly brainstorm fresh and relevant topic ideas to adapt to trends within the industry.
- Understand both individual and larger team KPIs and position yourself to hit, if not exceed said KPIs on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Document daily activities in Salesforce CRM.
- Work closely with the sales team to accelerate our sales cycle and to extend reach into target accounts.
- Work with a positive, cross functional team on an everyday basis to make certain of successful sponsorship, marketing and financial performance of these events.
What are we looking for?
- 0 - 2 years of sales experience
- Innate hustle, raw intelligence and infectious enthusiasm.
- Ability to demonstrate an entrepreneurial yet disciplined mindset, creative yet organized work-ethic and an ambitious yet humble attitude.
- Ability to learn fast. We’re constantly bringing new digital and event products to market and you need to be able to understand their purpose, how our clients use them and learn to sell them yourself.
- Demonstrated experience excelling in a group or team environment of any sort.
- A strong interest in growing into an externally facing sales role or similar position working closely with clients.
- A strong interest in the commercial real estate industry.
- A strong interest in media and digital marketing solutions.
- Ability to remain receptive to feedback and open, constructive criticism.
- Capability to work in a high-energy, fast-paced, frequently-changing sales environment.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive compensation structure!
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance - effective the 1st of the month following your start date.
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance - this includes maternity and paternity leaves as well.
- Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Account
- Unlimited Vacation Days
- 7 days paid sick leave
- 9 paid Holidays
- Referral Bonus Program
- Pet Friendly Offices
- You’ll get to work with incredibly smart, passionate, driven, ambitious, kind, caring and mindful people and will rarely experience an overload of policies, bureaucracy or toxicity (the latter, we do not tolerate).
Before applying, please read our values below. Our values describe and give insight into our culture. If you do not share the same values, this role will not be a mutually beneficial fit. If you do share these values and want to apply, we encourage you to do so.
Our values demand that we be curious, self-aware, fearless, consistent. We say yes to seemingly insurmountable challenges because we dare ourselves to push further. And we go the distance because we are individually and collectively entrepreneurial, always asking: Why can’t it be done? We find a way because we care more than the competition. We embrace team and disown ego. We are ruthlessly disciplined and unabashedly kind. We unreservedly challenge the status quo and vigorously fight for new levels of excellence. We believe the difference between good and great is exceptional communication. We obsess over creating value for our team and our customers. We push ourselves and our industry to be more inclusive, to champion diversity and to fight racism, gender bias and all forms of inequality. We never peak. We never quit. We never have excuses. We own our failures and we commit to being smarter and stronger because of them. We give our best today and even better tomorrow. We are here to win.