SaaS Sales Development Representative
New York City /
Data Service – SDR /
BISNOW is an industry leading, vertically integrated B2B platform serving the trillion dollar commercial real estate industry across North America, Canada, the UK and Ireland. Our mission is to inform, connect and advance the commercial real estate community to do more business. From events and news to marketing services, talent solutions and now DaaS, BISNOW reaches millions of all-digital readers as well as thousands of event attendees, speakers, sponsors, advertisers and businesses looking to do more deals within CRE.
Operating in almost 50 MSAs across North America, the UK and Europe, we tend to think globally, but strive to connect people hyper-locally.
Bisnow's Data Product is the ultimate sales intelligence and prospecting tool for the commercial real estate industry. Our goal is to fully resource the salesperson with the data and information they need to shorten sales cycles and drive revenue. As an SDR, you have the ability through promotion to go into the Account Executive or Customer Success role. This is a hybrid role out of our HQ in NYC (123 William St.).
- As a Sales Development Representative (SDR), you are on the front lines of our commercial organization. Your job is to work with Account Executives to prospect open territories and manage all inbound leads. The key component of your job is to educate prospects on the value of our product and how we can ease frustrations within their sales organization.
- Follow up on inbound leads through email and phone conversation to qualify or disqualify interest in our product.
- Assign qualified leads to the appropriate Account Executive and schedule a demo for the prospective client.
- Collaborate with Account Executives to develop prospecting strategy within your territories to identify potential clients.
- Develop relationships with internal sales, customer success and product organizations.
- Document all client interactions in Salesforce and communicate effectively with Account Executives.
- Learn the data product sales process in and out.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- 0 - 1 year of experience in SaaS/ DaaS or a Selling Initiative Program within college.
- Self- Starter with a strong drive to aggressively exceed targets.
- Intellectual curiosity - a desire to listen and learn from those around you.
- Interest in becoming a TOP contributor in sales (Account Executive).
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive compensation structure!
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance - effective the 1st of the month following your start date.
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance - this includes maternity and paternity leaves as well.
- 401K Profit Sharing Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Account
- Unlimited Vacation Days
- 7 days paid sick leave
- 9 paid Holidays
- Referral Bonus Program
- Pet Friendly Offices
- You’ll get to work with incredibly smart, passionate, driven, ambitious, kind, caring and mindful people and will rarely experience an overload of policies, bureaucracy or toxicity (the latter, we do not tolerate).
Before applying, please read our values below. Our values describe and give insight into our culture. If you do not share the same values, this role will not be a mutually beneficial fit. If you do share these values and want to apply, we encourage you to do so.
Our values demand that we be curious, self-aware, fearless, consistent. We say yes to seemingly insurmountable challenges because we dare ourselves to push further. And we go the distance because we are individually and collectively entrepreneurial, always asking: Why can’t it be done? We find a way because we care more than the competition. We embrace team and disown ego. We are ruthlessly disciplined and unabashedly kind. We unreservedly challenge the status quo and vigorously fight for new levels of excellence. We believe the difference between good and great is exceptional communication. We obsess over creating value for our team and our customers. We push ourselves and our industry to be more inclusive, to champion diversity and to fight racism, gender bias and all forms of inequality. We never peak. We never quit. We never have excuses. We own our failures and we commit to being smarter and stronger because of them. We give our best today and even better tomorrow. We are here to win.