Entry Level Custom Content Writer
New York City /
Editorial – Writers /
This is a remote role. Can sit anywhere in U.S.
BISNOW is an industry leading, vertically integrated B2B platform serving the trillion dollar commercial real estate industry across U.S., Canada, the UK and Ireland.
Our mission is to inform, connect and advance the commercial real estate community to do more business. From events and news to marketing services, talent solutions and now DaaS, BISNOW reaches millions of all-digital readers as well as thousands of event attendees, speakers, sponsors, advertisers and businesses looking to do more deals within CRE.
Operating in almost 50 MSAs across North America, the UK and Europe, we tend to think globally, but strive to connect people hyper-locally.
We are seeking a high energy, collaborative and news-obsessed individual to join our Editorial team as a Custom Content Writer. The perfect fit for this position will quickly master the BISNOW Custom Content process, can maintain and build relationships and will keep up with our fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Conceptualizing, building and executing native brand campaigns for a wide range of BISNOW advertisers, including construction and technology companies, lenders, developers, investors, brokerages and advisory firms.
- Going on research calls with clients, sales reps and/or account managers, as well as conducting interviews with clients.
- Producing unique, high-quality written content that meets our clients’ goals and complements BISNOW’s news coverage.
- Acting as the primary creative contact for all branded content campaigns and working closely with sales and delivery management to oversee the production and publication of branded content from front to back.
- Actively participating in creative brainstorms and reviews.
- Being passionate about the creative process and capable of handling the entire campaign, including initial ideation in brainstorms for RFPs, managing timelines, incorporating client revisions and evaluating metrics to hone and advise on content strategy.
- Monitoring digital journalism, content marketing industry news and developments and incorporating those elements into our programs.
- Growing BISNOW’s Branded Content department and expanding our clientele.
What are we looking for?
- Must be located in North America
- 1 - 3 years of an editorial/journalism background.
- Self-motivation and the capability to both collaborate with a team and work independently.
- Obsession with writing and consuming content.
- Strong research and reporting experience.
- Attention to detail and ability to produce and edit clean copy.
- Ability to write quickly in a high-pressure environment and juggle multiple, diverse projects at once.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive compensation structure!
- Unlimited vacation.
- Health, dental, vision, commuter, short term disability and 401k benefits.
- You’ll get to work with incredibly smart, passionate, driven, ambitious, kind, caring and mindful people and will rarely experience an overload of policies, bureaucracy or toxicity (the latter, we do not tolerate).
Our values demand that we be curious, self-aware, fearless, consistent. We say yes to seemingly insurmountable challenges because we dare ourselves to push further. And we go the distance because we are individually and collectively entrepreneurial, always asking: Why can’t it be done? We find a way because we care more than the competition. We embrace team and disown ego. We are ruthlessly disciplined and unabashedly kind. We unreservedly challenge the status quo and vigorously fight for new levels of excellence. We believe the difference between good and great is exceptional communication. We obsess over creating value for our team and our customers. We push ourselves and our industry to be more inclusive, to champion diversity and to fight racism, gender bias and all forms of inequality. We never peak. We never quit. We never have excuses. We own our failures and we commit to being smarter and stronger because of them. We give our best today and even better tomorrow. We are here to win.