Entry-level Account Executive
Client Success – Delivery Account Manager /
BISNOW is an industry leading, vertically integrated B2B platform serving the trillion dollar commercial real estate industry across U.S., Canada, the UK and Ireland.
Our mission is to inform, connect and advance the commercial real estate community to do more business. From events and news to marketing services, talent solutions and now DaaS, BISNOW reaches millions of all-digital readers as well as thousands of event attendees, speakers, sponsors, advertisers and businesses looking to do more deals within CRE.
Operating in almost 50 MSAs across North America, the UK and Europe, we tend to think globally, but strive to connect people hyper-locally.
This position is called Delivery Manager internally. It is our junior-level role on the Account Management team. There's tons of room for career growth to an Account Executive and then a Client Success Manager. We love career growth! This role reports into the Director, Product & Operations. This position must sit in the Chicago area; hybrid work from home and in office. (145 S Wells St Floor 18 60606)
- Work with a positive, cross-functional team on an everyday basis to make certain each piece of inventory that a client purchases is delivered seamlessly.
- Flawless execution of each sale to ensure client expectations are met, and as frequently as possible, exceeded.
- Work with our Sales Executives AND Client Success Managers to become the all-important point of contact for all event sponsorship clients.
- Monitor and care for all post-sale client deliverables: obtaining all necessary digital/event page collateral (eg. photo, bio, logo, ad creative etc.)
- Own client preparation/sponsor experience leading up to each event: confirming sponsor attendee list, providing event set up instructions, gathering shipping details, etc.
- Own client preparation/sponsor experience leading up to each ad/content campaign: run dates, deadlines, ad specs.
- Communicate client needs with ad delivery team, event coordination team, sales team, production team and accounting.
- Follow up post events or digital ad placement to ensure an excellent experience.
- Analyze event feedback to ensure each topic is followed up on.
- Constantly innovate our digital and event series, bringing fresh ideas to the table to improve attendee & client experience.
- Provide feedback from clients to internal departments in an effort to improve Bisnow performance.
- Build lasting relationships with all clients that ultimately lead to continued account growth.
What are we looking for?
- Exposure to a sales environment. (in school or work)
- Exposure to an event planning environment.
- Some experience with analytics and/or inventory.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive compensation structure!
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance - effective the 1st of the month following your start date.
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance - this includes maternity and paternity leaves as well.
- Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Account
- Unlimited Vacation Days
- 7 days paid sick leave
- 9 paid Holidays
- Referral Bonus Program
- Pet Friendly Offices
- You’ll get to work with incredibly smart, passionate, driven, ambitious, kind, caring and mindful people and will rarely experience an overload of policies, bureaucracy or toxicity (the latter, we do not tolerate).
Before applying, please read our values below. Our values describe and give insight into our culture. If you do not share the same values, this role will not be a mutually beneficial fit. If you do share these values and want to apply, we encourage you to do so.
Our values demand that we be curious, self-aware, fearless, consistent. We say yes to seemingly insurmountable challenges because we dare ourselves to push further. And we go the distance because we are individually and collectively entrepreneurial, always asking: Why can’t it be done? We find a way because we care more than the competition. We embrace team and disown ego. We are ruthlessly disciplined and unabashedly kind. We unreservedly challenge the status quo and vigorously fight for new levels of excellence. We believe the difference between good and great is exceptional communication. We obsess over creating value for our team and our customers. We push ourselves and our industry to be more inclusive, to champion diversity and to fight racism, gender bias and all forms of inequality. We never peak. We never quit. We never have excuses. We own our failures and we commit to being smarter and stronger because of them. We give our best today and even better tomorrow. We are here to win.