Front End UI/UX Developer
New York City /
TECH – Software Developer /
This is a remote position. Must sit in U.S.
BISNOW is an industry leading, vertically integrated B2B platform serving the trillion dollar commercial real estate industry across North America, Canada, the UK and Ireland.
Our mission is to inform, connect and advance the commercial real estate community to do more business. From events and news to marketing services, talent solutions and now DaaS, BISNOW reaches millions of all-digital readers as well as thousands of event attendees, speakers, sponsors, advertisers and businesses looking to do more deals within CRE.
Operating in almost 50 MSAs across North America, the UK and Europe, we tend to think globally, but strive to connect people hyper-locally.
We are looking for a highly skilled front-end web development specialist. You are a strong technologist, a creative problem solver, and a UI/UX expert. You will take on a lead role in web development of both consumer-facing and B2B product.
- Create efficient and maintainable code that achieves business and technical requirements.
- Write unit tests for all code and aim for quality as a top priority.
- Drive front-end and UI/UX product evolution Gain an understanding of the business to participate actively in product development and technical architecture.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with other departments.
- Create technical documentation to guide and speed future development.
- Develop reports and data visualizations for internal and customer-facing use.
- Deploy code to development, staging and production environments.
- Stay current on the latest technologies and trends with an eye to advancing the business.
- Identify and recommend technical and process improvements.
- Participate in peer code reviews and approve features for final review.
- Work with the team on developing practical solutions, innovations, and estimation of effort and time.
What are we looking for?
- Degree in Computer Science or related field, or relevant work experience
- UI/UX experience
- PHP programming experience
- Google Analytics technical implementation
What's in it for you?
- Competitive compensation structure!
- Unlimited vacation.
- Health, dental, vision, commuter, short term disability and 401k benefits.
- You’ll get to work with incredibly smart, passionate, driven, ambitious, kind, caring and mindful people and will rarely experience an overload of policies, bureaucracy or toxicity (the latter, we do not tolerate).
Our values demand that we be curious, self-aware, fearless, consistent. We say yes to seemingly insurmountable challenges because we dare ourselves to push further. And we go the distance because we are individually and collectively entrepreneurial, always asking: Why can’t it be done? We find a way because we care more than the competition. We embrace team and disown ego. We are ruthlessly disciplined and unabashedly kind. We unreservedly challenge the status quo and vigorously fight for new levels of excellence. We believe the difference between good and great is exceptional communication. We obsess over creating value for our team and our customers. We push ourselves and our industry to be more inclusive, to champion diversity and to fight racism, gender bias and all forms of inequality. We never peak. We never quit. We never have excuses. We own our failures and we commit to being smarter and stronger because of them. We give our best today and even better tomorrow. We are here to win.