Client Success Manager
New York City /
Account Executives – Account Managers /
BISNOW is an industry leading, vertically integrated B2B platform serving the trillion dollar commercial real estate industry across the U.S., Canada, the UK and Ireland.
Our mission is to inform, connect and advance the commercial real estate community to do more business. From events and news to marketing services, talent solutions and now DaaS, BISNOW reaches millions of all-digital readers as well as thousands of event attendees, speakers, sponsors, advertisers and businesses looking to do more deals within CRE.
Operating in almost 50 MSAs across North America, the UK and Europe, we tend to think globally, but strive to connect people hyper-locally.
- Relationship management
- You’re responsible for millions of dollars worth of Bisnow relationships, in the form of a book of roughly 100-300 accounts per team
- You will make sure campaigns for clients go above and beyond expectations, including things that go above general delivery of products (invitations to events, facilitating introductions, unexpected calls to touch base, and more)
- You will be responsible (with your team) for strategic planning for all client’s renewals that you oversee
- Obsess about how to grow your accounts’ spends by leveraging new and existing digital/event opportunities as they come up throughout the year
- Help sales identify pockets for growth across your accounts and bring actionable intelligence that will help drive account growth
- Campaign Delivery
- Understand how to deliver all of Bisnow’s products and collaborate with other departments at Bisnow, and work with the Delivery team to ensure flawless execution
- Set up kick off calls with clients when needed to make sure new spends start off on the right foot
- You will be responsible for completing high-level analytics reports for all digital delivery. This includes:
- Comprehensive understanding of our products and navigating pulling analytics for all products
- Owning your own success to be an expert in market averages and product averages by using internal resources and participating in training when needed
- Compiling all information in an easy to read and understand format and supplying it to the client
- General Account Management
- Stuff goes wrong -- it’s inevitable. It’s your responsibility to not only proactively avoid issues, but also fix them in a timely manner as they arise, and escalate to the sales team, VP or CEO as needed.
- Enhance your department and Bisnow as a whole by accepting ownership of all mistakes, exploring new initiatives and setting plans to initiate value additions to the role.
- Staying up-to-date with market trends in client relations and delivery and ensuring our Client Success Managers are always one step ahead of competitors’ initiatives.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Someone who is extremely passionate about client relationships, sales, media & events
- A motivated self-starter who is organized and thrives on keeping others organized as well
- Someone who can act as a key leader within a team
- A person with amazing communication skills (via phone, email, and in person)
- Someone who loves a team environment
- A person who is conscious of goals & metrics and works hard to achieve them
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive compensation structure!
- Unlimited vacation.
- Health, dental, vision, commuter, short term disability and 401k benefits.
- You’ll get to work with incredibly smart, passionate, driven, ambitious, kind, caring and mindful people and will rarely experience an overload of policies, bureaucracy or toxicity (the latter, we do not tolerate).
Our values demand that we be curious, self-aware, fearless, consistent. We say yes to seemingly insurmountable challenges because we dare ourselves to push further. And we go the distance because we are individually and collectively entrepreneurial, always asking: Why can’t it be done? We find a way because we care more than the competition. We embrace team and disown ego. We are ruthlessly disciplined and unabashedly kind. We unreservedly challenge the status quo and vigorously fight for new levels of excellence. We believe the difference between good and great is exceptional communication. We obsess over creating value for our team and our customers. We push ourselves and our industry to be more inclusive, to champion diversity and to fight racism, gender bias and all forms of inequality. We never peak. We never quit. We never have excuses. We own our failures and we commit to being smarter and stronger because of them. We give our best today and even better tomorrow. We are here to win.