Event Management – Event Manager /
Bisnow is looking for an Event Manager to join us in London full-time in a hybrid remote environment. This role will work out of our Holborn/ SOHO office area 4 days per week; remotely from home. The Event Manager will attend all UK and Ireland (London, Birmingham, Dublin, & Manchester) based events.
BISNOW is an industry leading, vertically integrated B2B platform serving the trillion dollar commercial real estate industry across the U.S., Canada, the UK and Ireland.
Our mission is to inform, connect and advance the commercial real estate community to do more business. From events and news to marketing services, talent solutions and now DaaS, BISNOW reaches millions of all-digital readers as well as thousands of event attendees, speakers, sponsors, advertisers and businesses looking to do more deals within CRE.
Operating in almost 50 MSAs across North America, the UK and Europe, we tend to think globally, but strive to connect people hyper-locally.
- Work with a positive, cross-functional team on an everyday basis to make certain each piece of inventory that a client purchases is delivered seamlessly and that Bisnow events in the UK and Ireland (London, Birmingham, Dublin & Manchester) occur successfully.
- Ensure that venues, AV, catering and furniture rentals are all confirmed prior to the event; ability to work on tight deadlines.
- Establish and maintain relationships with vendors & venue staff within our targeted markets.
- Order/pick up name-tags and signage prior to the event and set up registration before guests arrive.
- Bring all event signage and material to event space prior to start of the event and ensure that all is safely removed from the event once concluded.
- Manage on-site ticket requests and charges through Bisnow's square account.
- Provide social media, marketing and sales support (event videos, photos and sponsor presentations) to internal teams.
- Flawless execution of each sale to ensure client expectations are met, and as frequently as possible, exceeded.
- Work with our Sales Executives AND Client Success Managers to become the all-important point of contact for all event sponsorship clients.
- Monitor and care for all post-sale client deliverables: obtaining all necessary digital/event page collateral (eg. photo, bio, logo, ad creative etc.)
- Own client preparation/sponsor experience leading up to each event: confirming sponsor attendee list, providing event set up instructions, gathering shipping details, etc.
- Own client preparation/sponsor experience leading up to each ad/content campaign: run dates, deadlines, ad specs.
- Communicate client needs with ad delivery team, event coordination team, sales team, production team and accounting.
- Constantly innovate our digital and event series, bringing fresh ideas to the table to improve attendee & client experience.
- Build lasting relationships with all clients that ultimately lead to continued account growth.
What are we looking for?
- Preferred degree.
- 1 - 2 years of events, account management, sales, marketing or leadership experience.
- Must be deadline oriented/ highly organized.
- Quick to adapt/ pivot within day-to-day operations.
- Some experience with analytics and/or inventory.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, self discipline, organized and ambitious work ethic.
- A positive and energetic attitude with exceptional communication skills.
- Ability to work with a high-energy, sales-team.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive compensation structure!
- Nest Pension Scheme
- 7 days paid sick leave
- 9 bank holidays
- Referral Bonus Program
- Team & Individual contest prizes
- You’ll get to work with incredibly smart, passionate, driven, ambitious, kind, caring and mindful people and will rarely experience an overload of policies, bureaucracy or toxicity (the latter, we do not tolerate).
- Get to know our teams! < Click here for more info about Bisnow, Biscred & SelectLeaders!
Before applying, please read our values below. Our values describe and give insight into our culture. If you do not share the same values, this role will not be a mutually beneficial fit. If you do share these values and want to apply, we encourage you to do so.
Our values demand that we be curious, self-aware, fearless, consistent. We say yes to seemingly insurmountable challenges because we dare ourselves to push further. And we go the distance because we are individually and collectively entrepreneurial, always asking: Why can’t it be done? We find a way because we care more than the competition. We embrace team and disown ego. We are ruthlessly disciplined and unabashedly kind. We unreservedly challenge the status quo and vigorously fight for new levels of excellence. We believe the difference between good and great is exceptional communication. We obsess over creating value for our team and our customers. We push ourselves and our industry to be more inclusive, to champion diversity and to fight racism, gender bias and all forms of inequality. We never peak. We never quit. We never have excuses. We own our failures and we commit to being smarter and stronger because of them. We give our best today and even better tomorrow. We are here to win.